Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Giant TIKI BAR Sale !!!! 50% off this Saturday and Sunday....Held Over!

Pages: 1 5 replies

9 One of a Kind, Bamboo Ben TIKI BARS 1/2 off this Saturday and Sunday!!! (11/8 & 11/9)

p.s. Or, buy one Bamboo Ben TIKI BAR at full price and get a same priced Bamboo Ben TIKI BAR for Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Tell me it's not true!!?? How can they do it?? Are they loosing their minds??

Nope! None of the above.....just want to give back to the TC Community and beyond!

New Hours and info below........

Bamboo Ben

Custom Tropical Decor

712 Yorktown Ave. #20

Huntington Beach, Ca. 92648

714-960-1860

Store Hours: Saturday 10-Sunset

Sunday 11-Sunset

Weekday Hours by Appointm

[ Edited by: revbambooben on 2003-11-03 21:23 ]

DAMN I missed it! (I had a paint brush in my hand giving new life to the shop)
I still wanna come check out the latest Ben bars. Are you going to be in the shop this week? Wes

OOPS! Sorry bro, I meant to take off my signature. Every one already knows to go to you if they want awesome HAND CRAFTED bamboo art pieces (at great prices to boot!) a hui ho, Wes

On 2003-11-03 10:18, shakatiki wrote:
DAMN I missed it!

No Worries!!

Mrs. Boo says, she's "gonna do it again" this coming weekend. 11/8 and 11/9, 50% off all the Tiki Bars and 20% off all the Furniture and Accessories!!! A bonus to the TC community!! All in the family, brah!

(If anyone wants to come by before the weekend, call the number below and we can figure out a time. I'll be in the workshop here and there between outside installations during the week.)

Our own "Poly Pop" is the proud new owner of a "6ft. one of a kinder with 3 Vitco masks on the front and some hand torched touches." His bar is being retro-fitted with a thatch roof and some exterior goo. (Merry Christmas Adrian! Love, Lizette)

"It's All About The Tiki!" man!

SCORE!!!

Special Thanks to the Bamboo's and Mrs. B for hooking me up with a smokin' deal -- I couldn't say no! Can't wait to break it in!

MB

Aloha and Mahalo "Pop's"
Beautiful Ohana. Wow!
Have fun with the bar.
Mahalo.
Mrs. Boo

Pages: 1 5 replies