Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Sophisticated Savages!!!

Pages: 1 12 replies

S

HELLO FELLOW TIKI LOVERS

JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. I AM DOUG ROBINSON, CURRENTLY RESIDING IN ST. AUGUSTINE BEACH, FL. I AM A TIKI CARVER & ARTIST. CHECK OUT MY CREATIONS AT http://www.SOPHISTICATED-SAVAGE.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!

C

SOSAVAGE YOU ARE NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!

Ok, now give your Caps Lock an extended vacation, por favor so you can tell us more about that devilish tiki artist in you.

S

hello
lisa lisa

if you check out our site you will find out all of the juicy details

[ Edited by: sosavage on 2003-10-29 20:45 ]

K

great stuff, you must be a student of wayne coombs? clearly at the top of your class.

How do you fight religious terrorism. I dunno. Maybe neutralize the vector?
http://universist.meetup.com - sign up, save the planet, yada yada. Seriously.

S

who is wayne coombs ? i am 100% self taught

Cool products and website.
Keep it up.

K

Great site and work Doug. Welcome to Tiki Central! I'll have to check you out on my next trip to bike week, we usually travel through St. Augustine and grab a bite!

Scotty

[ Edited by: Scotty on 2003-10-30 06:44 ]

[ Edited by: Scotty on 2003-10-30 06:46 ]

Sweet work sosavage. I love the site, it's fun and I wanted to stay and look around especially with the great music.

Welcome to Tiki Central

Stay Tiki

Nice stuff...like the full-body pole especially (seems like only a few carvers do full body anymore). You should do a page in our Creating Tiki section (our artist showcase).

J
JTD posted on Thu, Oct 30, 2003 10:27 AM

Sosavage,
Is there a shop at the 3 A Street address. If so, I will be dropping by to check 'em in person. V. nice work.

-JTD

S

Thank you everyone for the positive feedback! IT is nice to see that you can appreciate the hard work that goes into these sculptures.....

Basement Kahuna, my wife & I checked out your pix in the sculptor's area and we were impressed by your work !

ALso, Flounder, VERY cool artwork!

JTD, in response to your question, my workshop is located at the A Street address. If you plan on coming into town, I will be happy to meet with you. We have a number of tikis on display. If so, please email me at [email protected] so we can set something up!

Back at ya, brah.

TM

Sosavage,
I was up at the Mission in St. Augustine for an art show last Spring. Good solid tiki market! I sold about half my show inventory. Nice carvings...I especially like the Gator one...ggggrrrrrrr!

Pages: 1 12 replies