Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Another thank you round to Hanford for being a LIGHT HANDED moderator

Pages: 1 2 replies

jeeez,

I just got so pissed. I love that T.C. is a place where we can vent our daily frustrations (in addition to being happy family friends together of course).

I just got 2 posts yanked from another message board. My first post supposedly wasn't according to the 'ground rules' that doesn't allow real estate 'for sale' ads. I put a post that our house was for lease (not for sale).

I'm a regular and valuable (i think) contributor of that board and am not an abusive poster. So after getting that first yank, I re-wrote the post completely deleting what was considered a 'real estate ad' and asked a question about appraising value of furniture and stuff. And the damn moderator yanked it as well.

The board is this the EichlerNetwork. Not that anyone else here is an Eichler enthusiast... but if you are - stay away and post your questions on LottaLiving instead. We don't yank yer posts there.....

Anyway - it made me appreciate the boards that aren't so heaviily moderated. yah, Hanford has had to curtail a discussion or 2, but it's always within reason.

grrrrrrrr.....

[ Edited by: Futura Girl on 2003-10-29 21:54 ]

T

Who says there are no Eichler fans here?
(and if you are, check out my Ebay auctions! Lotsa Eichler stuff there!)

My user name is fishstique

Uh, oh, now I will get my post yanked for not putting Ebay in the title, ahaha!

Thank you again, Mr Lemoore!

Pages: 1 2 replies