Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Happy Hallowe'en!!!

Pages: 1 32 replies

E

Aloha all,

hope you enjoy this pic of Oliver (6 mos.)as our little fez monkey. Costume by the talented Mrs. emspace.

:), em.

Happy Neewollah Oliver!

T

That is the cutest thing!!!!
OK, my ovaries are shaking now.

em,

You should go as an organ grinder (that sounds painful doesn't it boys).

E

Bong, you're right. But I am lazy, and I can't ask Mrs. em to make another costume. I am going as a skinny middle-aged haole.

:)
em.

K
Kim posted on Fri, Oct 31, 2003 11:34 AM

Oh my god! The baby-cuteness it almost unbearable. Must step away from the computer.

That's excellent! He will need this happenin tiki bottle when he gets thirsty.

Great costume!!

Very cute! When/if I have a kid, I'm stealing this idea...
or maybe i can buy the costume later?

E

You guys are all so great, thank you! Tikifish, you are now going through what my wife did a year ago. If Mr. Fishstique raises any objections, beat them down, tell him "Emspace thought he didn't wnat one too, but now he is the happiest guy in the world!" Slacks, feel free to steal the idea, but I think the original is going in the Ollie Hall of Fame. Unga, that is a brilliant idea, you should talk to Munktiki, Holden et al and get them on board!

aloha and mahalo,
em.

T

Here we are: Romy and Michele at the Prom!
Sadly, we did not win the office contest - someone dressed as Roy with a stuffed tiger attacking their neck won. So here is the lesson learned: if you want to win cash and prizes, don't go dressed as 2 chicks from a movie released 6 years ago that no one saw.

E

More costumes, more!!!

em.

Here's our pumpkins this year:

~Hanford

Happy Hula-ween !!!

I have one of those 20th century cameras, so any cool pics (if they turn out) will have to wait a few...

Boo!

-Z

Boo!

[ Edited by: purple jade 2005-08-25 09:58 ]

Thanx for the PIX PJ - Next year I'm gonna have to come to your party.

C

PJ I love the pics, the space console is amazing.

T

I think after seeing those pics Mr. Tikifish will want to marry you instead PJ... because he's always wanted a space ship house!

But...doesn't he have one now?

T

Not with a console! And a space vixen!
Well, I could be the space vixen, but I don't have the sparkly outfit! Must get shopping.

S
SES posted on Sun, Nov 2, 2003 2:12 PM

On 2003-11-02 13:58, tikifish wrote:
Not with a console! And a space vixen!
Well, I could be the space vixen, but I don't have the sparkly outfit! Must get shopping.

HAH... you just reminded me of a friend of mine who lost all her clothes as they bounced out of the back of the truck when she moved from NY in the 80's. She had no money to buy new clothes. Her fashion designer neighbor/friend created some outfits for her to wear and the only excess fabric she had on hand was some dark sparkly stuff. She looked like a Klingon till she could afford new clothes. :wink:

FYI TC'ers:

That dragon was MADE by PJ and not store bought.

(a space vixen in purple...hubba hubba!)

...did I just say "hubba hubba"?

"Evil Shit" rules!

On 2003-11-02 18:29, RevBambooBen wrote:
"Evil Shit" rules!

Hmm, if you say so...I don't half hate the buggery little bastard. I've just gotten the last bits of him off me.

J
JTD posted on Mon, Nov 3, 2003 9:10 PM

On 2003-11-02 16:22, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:
(a space vixen in purple...hubba hubba!)

Yep, one to make Captain Kirk proud!

For those who are interested, a "it's a small world" halloween party yeild the following results here in nyc...some photos missing...[url]http://www.pbase.com/iayestaran/halloween[\url]

note the lil'dutch gal is me!

oh i never get those bb codes right, please just cut and copy to your browser....

Nice 'lil Dutch Knee!

http://www.pbase.com/image/23031605

Rev. Dr. Frederick J. Freelance, Ph.D., D.F.S

[ Edited by: freddiefreelance on 2003-11-07 08:05 ]

Ha! Hey Inky, this looks like the beginning of a joke:
http://www.pbase.com/image/23031599

You know, "A Rabbi and a Little Dutch Girl go into a bar..."

Nice Hassidic hair on that guy! Reminds me of all the time I spent on Havermeyer St. (in "Villiamsboyg") I used to date a fellow who lived there, and I always felt like I was a tourist in Israel, being the lone schicksa (sp?) walking on the street! Little kids would stop playing ball and stare - really.

Yeah, what you can't see of that outfit was that he was a hassidic figure skater, and wore skates and guards all night. The robe was vey flowy, and he carried around a little mascot piggy.

Ah, yes, when I think of the Hassidem, i automatically think of figure skating... (i LOVE it!)

Finally got the Halloween photos back. Here're the Maikai Gents enjoying a Halloween tippling at Tiki Ti.

L to R: Kegsman Arunas, Iuka Grogg, The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa, Lady and Lord Hunt, Peni Hana. Photo by Mika'ele Loco Moco

Sway your hula hips over to http://www.mkgents.com

[ Edited by: Iuka Grogg on 2003-11-13 12:32 ]

Pages: 1 32 replies