This shipment blows the last ones away.
Mega furniture
--bedroom sets
--dining sets
--sofa tables
--TIKI bars, some with fossil tops
A SHIT load of TIKIS this time!
I couldn't even count that high!
Hand painted art that will drop you to your knees. (make sure Bong is not behind you)
Poly/Ha-why/iki accessories O-plenty
(nice word)
Saturday afternoon until closing
Live music and yummy grinds
Or come on down all 3 days. YES indeed
I did say 3 days
The 7th, 8th, 9th, 9AM until 6PM
"Please" You TIKI freaks no early birds
The "EVENT" of the year will be at
House of TIKI located at

1-8-6-0 Newport Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA

And please remember 1 month from the sale is Baxdog's birthday so
BUY BIG
BUY OFTEN
Print this and bring it in for an additional 10% off any one item until X-mas 2003
And don't foreget to tell them you read about this on TIKI Central
SEE YOU THERE

Live music?

Who's the band?? (beer commercial) I'm there with my kids!! Yee-haw!!

thebaxdog wrote:
You don't want to miss this "EVENT".
...A SHIT load of TIKIS this time!..

I always forget...is a shitload more or less than a truckload?

T

A shit load is more than you can fit in a regular pick up truck.
But not as many as you can fit in a semi-truck (that would be a fa king shit load)

Thanks for the promo Bax! (check's in the mail) Yeah, I'm pretty stoked on this shipment of stuff from the P.I. They really nailed it this time. My trip over there was a good one, even better than the last. Lotsa cool goodies that you won't see anywhere else. So if you get a chance, come on down and hang out. (Don't feel like you gotta buy something!) Sat the 8th we have Hawaiian grinds and Chief Tama doing his thing in the afternoon around 1:00 or 2:00. SHAKA!

Wes, I'll stop by in the afternoon fo sho'. I still want to place that order we spoke about a couple of weeks ago.

T

shakatiki,
I just heard a gnarly story of the origin of the shaka, or hang loose, have you heard? Well, let me tell: Roland "Ahi" Logan, now in his 70's, used to steel sugar cane from passing trains, as a kid, and his grand uncle Hamana Kalili would warn "Ahi" and his friends about the dangers of messing around the train. Hamana Kalili worked in a Sugar Mil and got his middle 3 fingers stumped by machinery, so he would hold up his hand showing his missing fingers. Ahi and friends would go around, imitating his uncle by giving the "shaka" originally meaning "watch out". It can be verified at the Honolulu city hall.
p.s. when I met C' Al, he thought I was related to you, we must have similar mugs.

T

hate when i do dat

[ Edited by: tikitony on 2003-11-03 23:40 ]

I'm-a-goina try to swing by on Saturday, late afternoon, on my way to RanchoSantaMargarita. And maybe get some HiTimes action also.

On 2003-11-03 23:38, tikitony wrote:
shakatiki,

p.s. when I met C' Al, he thought I was related to you, we must have similar mugs.

I can see that.

[ Edited by: purple jade on 2003-11-05 09:26 ]

T

whoa, purple jade, can you tell me what I'm wearing right now too? Okay, what am I doing right now? I'm gonna find that hidden camera.

On 2003-11-05 23:36, tikitony wrote:
whoa, purple jade, can you tell me what I'm wearing right now too? Okay, what am I doing right now? I'm gonna find that hidden camera.

Why yes I can tell you what you're wearing now...why do you think I called you "li'l pink princess"? Damn you look cute in that tiara. :D

T

The Mrs. and I just got back from the sale. Tons of great stuff. We picked up some smaller tikis a tiki mask. The large 2-toned tikis are awesome. Unfortunately, we didn't have room for any of them or the excellent furniture. If you didn't make it down today, treat yourself and go tomorrow.

A

We had a great time. Got to meet Wes, watch a little hula, hear a little music, and buy a couple things.
A

Pages: 1 13 replies