Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Pages: 1 22 replies

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2014-01-20 16:20 ]

M

Holy crap!

You outdid Sponge Bob, a feat I did not consider to be readily attainable. You are setting some dangerous precedent, the kids are going to expect bigger and better each ensuing Halloween. Excellent work, I enjoyed just looking at the pics, cannot imagine the full affect.

Great fun,
midnite

S

Wow, that's really cool. Thanks for posting the pictures. You did a great job. I am sure the kids loved it!
You certainly put a lot of work into the ship and it shows......

K
kctiki posted on Sun, Nov 2, 2003 6:08 AM

Monkeyman, I can see those glow-in-the-dark Peter Pan scenes in my minds eye. Was there a crocodile going "tick-tick-tick"? That part really used to scare me. What a great thing to do for your neighbor kids - magical!

S
Swanky posted on Sun, Nov 2, 2003 8:10 AM

Very cool. Makes my refridgerator box turned house look piss poor.

TC

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris on 2003-11-03 12:05 ]

TC

your kids look so proud (as they should be!). they are very fortunate to have a dad that not only is talented & creative but that takes the time to use his abilities for them.

thanks for sharing.
you rock!

That does it. You have inspired me to finally put a surfing Santa on my steep-assed roof for Christmas.

Aw, MAN!! I have been waiting to see these pix (as a poor substitute to seeing the real thing), and they were worth the wait!! How utterly magical!! The back window section may be my fave part -- except for the handsome and tiny Mr. Pan and the beautiful TinkerPenny - I mean, Tinkerbell! You made my Halloween, Monkeyman!

UB

Monk,
I'm glad you decided to post the pics. Another excellent piece of work, and it looks like you have an excellent crew to man that Bloomin Jolly Roger.

What can I say except AMAZING! It definitely looks to be a labor of love for your family & neighbors--how lucky they all are. Thanks for sharing the pix!

He's one bad mutha Shut cho mouth! D. finally got the bike off the hook.

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2014-01-20 16:19 ]

T

I am just totally amazed! your kids are going to grow up with the best, inspiring memories of the holidays!

BB

I stopped by Monkeymans' pad on Halloween and I can honestly say that the pictures do not do his creation justice. It was absolutely amazing, so much more vibrant than the picture show. He and his family put in hours of work and it really paid off on Halloween. Nice job Monkeyman.

T

WOW!

M

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2014-01-20 16:20 ]

M

Derek,
Very Nice...

M

Amazing...

Being a Halloween freak myself, I don't know how I missed this thread until now.

I guess I didn't know there was life "Beyond Tiki"

So Monkeyman,

Peter Pan last year,

Spongebob the year before:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=3007&forum=1&vpost=26829

Are you planning something equally spectacular for Halloween this year?

And if so, can we visit?

Sabu (Chimney Sweep) & Tikibelle (Mary Poppins)

TB

Hey Monkeyman, whats the theme for this year?

D

I know what it's not-a big queen-sized bed with a Michael Jackson wannabee saying "Let me take you to Neverland,little boy!".Just an educated guess.

Pages: 1 22 replies