Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

New Comer

Pages: 1 7 replies

Aloha Everyone,
I am new this exciting world of tiki venture. I have two tikis from Fiji and Tonga. They were personally carved by an elder of the villiages. I am facinated by the art work and structure. Any advice as to where to begin? I want to start collecting.

Welcome. Depends on where you live. You can start with Walmart, or Target, or eh... Kohl's . Just messing with you, but seriously, where are you typing from?

T

Welcome aboard!

:tiki:

I am from Long Beach. I just moved here from New Zealand. Are there any Tiki hang outs or Forums in Long Beach?

Welcome! I live in Long Beach too! Grew up in Huntington, but Long Beach is a great place to live! Hope you like it (I wouldn't mind going to New Zealand for a bit!)

By the way, Trader Pup...I like your website! Especially the then/now of Long beach.

Try Alfredo's in Belmont Shores. You are in good company in LBC. All kinds of TC there.

Welcome to Tiki central. I recently moved into Long Beach myself and there are a fdew other LBC members in Tiki Central. If you want to find a couple of restaurants or bars to check out go to Locating Tiki and look up Sam's Seafood or a few other spots right near you. You can find lots of info on them including reviews on the Locating Tiki board.

Mahalo Everyone!!!!

Pages: 1 7 replies