Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Bar Crawl San Francisco Coming Soon?

Pages: 1 22 replies

Is there any set agenda for the next San Fran tiki bar crawl? (Mig?)
Just wondering.
Unga

A Tiki Cheers To You!

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2003-11-07 12:41 ]

S

yeah, Pea want s to know too!
wheeeeeeeee
Martin, can we have a bus again? heheheheh
PEa

I told Mig already: this year we need to add to the itinerary two new East Bay tiki bars, The Conga Lounge in Oakland and Tiki Tom's in Walnut Creek,and in the North Bay, Vice Grip's Bamboo Bar in Fairfax. This'll make it one long, bumpy, drunken ride for sure.

M

Bus is likely, and plans are afoot! Stay tuned....

Roadtrip! Not gonna miss this one. Hula Hula's Big Adventure II !!!

I killed my Fairlane trying to drive out to the last one. I think I'll go witha $30 flight from Southwest this year.

It's february, right?

Crystal Chandlier and I have some Air Miles saved up, and a place to stay in San Fran, so a return appearance by the crazy canucks ifs definitley a possibility.

Of course, that's what I said about Chicago and Florida... but this time I mean it! ahah

S

YES YES YES!!!
TIKIFISH IN SAN FRAN 2004
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Gimme lotsa fair warning so I can make it to Thursday night dinner this year~
PEa

S

or Friday night dinner.
Dangit, I'm gittin all excited, so
I'm goin and confusin myself again...

T

Let's do what we can to reel tikifish in for the Crawl! We were disappointed she couldn't make it to Chicago.

Pea, the dinner at Trader Vic's has been on Friday in the past. Thursday night sometimes there's a pre-crawl show somewhere.

T

You don't have to do much to reel me in - if I can get the time off work, I'm there.

I knew I didn't have enough air miles to get to San Fran, so I called Air Canada and asked how much I had to pay to buy the remaining miles - turns out it's $2.23 - hahaha!

T

On 2003-11-18 16:51, tikifish wrote:
I knew I didn't have enough air miles to get to San Fran, so I called Air Canada and asked how much I had to pay to buy the remaining miles - turns out it's $2.23 - hahaha!

I have to fly somewhere on Southwest by Jan. 15th. to earn a free ticket. Where should I go?

T

Where does southwest fly to?

T

On 2003-11-18 17:25, tikifish wrote:

Some cities are not non-stop. From Oakland to Fort Lauderdale is at minimum 1 stop but I never paid more than $200 RT. I use their frequent flyer card because if you book on their web site you can earn a free round trip every four round trips you make. Unfortunately next year they're changing things so you earn 3 credits for each RT instead of 4.

_ _
/
/
/
_

[ Edited by: thejab on 2003-11-18 17:37 ]

M
mig posted on Tue, Nov 18, 2003 6:01 PM

I can neither confirm nor deny that plans are afoot yet. (Shit, we better get some of us together to scheme! haha)

The first two were in February; the third one was in the month of April.

So we'll see... but yes, planning time is here, and we have many places to hit (as AquaZombie mentions.)

-mig

Wait, wasn't the S.F. Bar Crawl on March 8 this year or you talkin' bout somethin' different Mig?

T

Well, thejab, you could always fly to Buffalo and we could pick you up for some good times in Toronto! Buffalo is about a 1 hour drive. I would serve you lots and lots of Havana Club...

I mean, hell, it's cold, raining, and there's no tiki bars here - how could you resist?

T

On 2003-11-18 20:27, tikifish wrote:
I mean, hell, it's cold, raining, and there's no tiki bars here - how could you resist?

Thanks for the invite! Hmmm, sunny Florida and the Mai Kai, or Toronto? Hard choice.

Kev's tiki lounge is really cool. Where did you get the blender aquarium?

On 2003-11-19 20:36, Cajondrums wrote:

Kev's tiki lounge is really cool. Where did you get the blender aquarium?

Thanks Cajondrums.
Just made it from a real one.

On 2003-11-18 17:25, tikifish wrote:

They fly to Portland! Jab, it's been ages since we saw you here in Stumptown! We have an extra bedroom, too!

T

I would never pass up an invite to Portland but money's a bit tight and I'm looking for the lowest fares. It's definitely an option.

M
mig posted on Wed, Dec 10, 2003 5:18 PM

Okay, information has now been posted in a separate thread--
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=6657&forum=4&0

Going to close/lock this topic.

mig

Pages: 1 22 replies