Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

trademark tiki wanted

Pages: 1 10 replies

hi there, i'm writing from berlin/germany. we're planning to open a tiki bar in west berlin by next spring (hopefully signing the lease next tuesday) and are looking for a trademark tiki that will be carved, used for the logo, tiki mug etc.
anyone out there have the dream to create a new classic tiki that will be mentioned in the year 2030 edition of the book of tiki? we offer $$$ and some hangovers.
email: [email protected]

R
Rain posted on Sat, Nov 8, 2003 9:31 PM

i can name 3-4 and know of many more on this board that would be interested, including myself.
:wink:

T

Sign me uP! hEres my spam.

Hi kaiserstyle
There's a topic called German Firm Hired to Save Easter Island Sculptures.
Marketing wise, it would be an easy conection to a new Tiki bar.

A friend of mine used to work for that firm. I should tell them to bring me back one of those 80 tons beauties.

Okay, here is my bid for immortality. A fire-walking, ukulele-playing Tiki of your dreams.

argh - due to problems linking my image from Shutterfly , probablt Mac related, I will email a sketch directly to you.

[ Edited by: nice fishy on 2003-11-11 06:15 ]

I was thinking to use a life size one of those 80 tons beauties for the entrance, it would be fun to walk thru.

[ Edited by: Bike Shack on 2003-11-11 09:27 ]

I love to design logos. Here's my portfolio page for identity systems:
http://www.megorama.com/identity.htm

After you've got your tiki carved, maybe I can offer assistance on designing the corresponding pieces of art you will need: matches, menus, etc...

On the tiki specific front, I designed the Thurston Howlies logo:

And one for Chiki Tiki:

[ Edited by: Futura Girl on 2003-11-11 23:49 ]

Nice logo work Futura Girl.

TM

Ditto Flounder...Love the logos Futura Girl.

That's my girl!

Pages: 1 10 replies