Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Hawaiian/Tiki Shirt (at Albertsons!)

Pages: 1 3 replies

Stopped at the ATM here at a nearby Albertsons in Orange County, and decided to finally go through the rack of Hawaiian shirts all the stores have put out at the entrance to their grocery stores. I found this style and it was such a great find I thought that I'd share my find with all of you so you can have a chance to get one too....oh, actually the cool part is that they are ALL COTTON and ONLY $7.99! Geez, finally a tiki-related item not over $25.00! I'm thinking of getting a few more, but I'll wait until next week so those of you who haven't got one yet can get yours (I'd hate to be a hog). Have fun!
SugarCaddyDaddy

[ Edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2002-07-26 15:05 ]

Yeah, the shirts I see at Albertsons give proof to my wife's claims that Hawaiian shirts CAN be ugly (I know it's blasphemy to say that, though).
Nice find with that one!

M

a word of caution: in the past the various brands of Albertsons shirts are really cheap quality-they will usually shrink almost a size even if you wash them in cold and hand dry them! I recommend trying to get a size larger than you usually wear if at all possible! You might get lucky though and maybe they won't shrink on you, but don't count on it!

M

To add to my earlier post: Even though the Albertsons tiki shirts I have bought in the past tend to shrink, shrinking is the only problem that I have had with them.

Pages: 1 3 replies