Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

kreepy tiki of miami

Pages: 1 11 replies

I will be posting up some pics of my tiki work along with ma partners Loonatiki & and PG.as sson as i figure out how to post em on . thanks fer lookin' kreepy tiki jaksin

well above is a pic of Kreepy Tiki "choppers East Koast" I'll post more soon

Welcome, Jaksin...wondered where you were!

'Bout time Kreepy . Tiki Tony and I were talking last night and you guys came up. I gotta say that you guys have a definite style with the tikis. Respect that. Trade at the next Hukilau?

T

Your ears must have been burnin'. Sweet tiki!

thanks a lot guys it feels really good to get that kinda response from such a talented, mothafuggin' groupa artists as yerselves.Basement Kahuna and I emailed each other bout the level of talent from the artists here and I am like "damn" sometimes I'm really glad that I'm not a trad. styled tiki carver,(the competition from you all would be brutal) although it is my prefered style to collect.I know my karving limitations, and i dont really mess with it.so hell yeah I'd trade up some art with any one of you Chiki tiki,Tiki tony, Basement Kahuna, (and the non karving artists too) .like i said tradition is my thing to kollect, but i just kant karve it korrectly.knowwhutamean? by the way is Chiki tiki and tikidiablo da same artist.someone emailed me a pic of da baddes red little squatting tiki that read Tikidiablo and had heard it was Chikitikis other name, godamn is whut i gotta say about dat little red dude. Ionly wish i seen it in person.Tiki (hopin' to make it out to da wast koast soon n say whutsup)Jaksin

Yeah, they are both me. thechikitiki for TC and TikiDiablo for work. The diablito is the only tiki I've held onto. Glad you like it.

thanks for klearin' that up. what abad ass tiki that is Diablo, i dont blame you for holding on to it.. ,check it, this is a hula girl i tattooed on a friend recently. sorry if it looks too dark. kreepy tiki jaksin

TM

Kreepy,
Love your work, brudah! I know what you mean about being a non-traditional carver. I have neither the skill or the patience to make real tikis. If I had to try to carve and sell traditional stuff I'd be living in a tent somewhere and my kids would be eating wood grubs and palm bark.

man do i love that tiki
matt

Damn, Jaksin...can you put that in some sort of machine and bring her to life? In fact, make two, twins if you can. :)

thanks a lot Matt, BK I sometimes find myself thinkin' the same thing bout some of deez wahine cartoonz, tattooz,ect..if only, nah.forget it.hey tiki mon, yeah man the traditional stuff is def. not for me.I'll def. be stickin' to da cartoony/ monster side uv things. i tried initially to do the traditiional tikis but admittedly was not having too much fun,and was not turning out like i wanted them to, soon after i started thinkin' that the way "Ed Roth "fukt around with da sakred traditional Amerikan Rods and turned up some Krazy new koncepts never before seen i took all inspiration from da finkster hisself man ,and da rest is well you all know hard work..later jaksin

Pages: 1 11 replies