Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Trader Vic's drink syrups for sale on-line

Pages: 1 10 replies

Anybody know where I can purchase TV's drink syrups on-line OTHER than the TV site. They only accept Visa/Mastercard. I need somebody who accepts cards other than this. I looked at BevMo, and they only had the Mai-Tai mix and the Ko-Ko stuff. I'm interested in getting the Rock Candy, Orgeat, and Grenadine.

Perhaps one of you good people out on the West coast know of one of those very cool retail liquor joints out there that carries this stuff and will do mail order. Fat chance finding TV products retail out here, I tell ya.

Lemme know.....Thanks!!! :drink:

[ Edited by: donhonyc on 2003-11-10 22:26 ]

You might try Smart and Final and some of the grocery chains. I found Orgeat syrup there. They have it with the other syrups for cooking and ice cream sodas. It is sold with the syrups to flavor coffee and Italian sodas.

[ Edited by: Blank Reg on 2003-11-10 22:49 ]

Like Albertsons.

Does anyone know if you can get TV stuff on line in the UK? If not, is there much for sale in TV's in London?

Trader Vic's in London often has a few drink mixes for sale, along with other merchandise such as polo shirts and the like. Unfortunately, they are horribly expensive, as if you'd paid for a Vic's employee to personally carry the stuff over in their luggage.

You're better off making the drinks from scatch. Waitrose supermarkets and some Oddbins sell the crucial syrups.

Trader Woody

[ Edited by: Trader Woody on 2003-11-11 06:16 ]

Hey Donhonyc,

I have got 2 cases of Trader Vics Grenadine syrup that I got from the Kahiki when they closed. I would gladly sell you these for $10 a bottle. They are BIG bottles and will last awhile. Let me know if interested. You can pay me using Paypal.

D

Jeff Central...

Thanks for the offer kemosabe, but the grenadine was sorta last on the list. I just figured if I was gonna order all the other TV stuff, I would throw the grenadine in there as well. For now I'll just settle for Rose's grenadine or homemade rock candy syrup for the donhonyc Mai Tais. Gonna have to wait until my next visit to TV's in Atlanta or 'til I get a Visa/Mastercard to get some of those butt kickin products.

Thanks again dude! :drink:

[ Edited by: donhonyc on 2003-11-11 18:57 ]

Don't foget to get passion fruit syrup.

Cheers,

KT

Jeff-
Hey, e-mail me! I'll buy a couple of bottles. All I have is that crappy Rose's grenadine!

-C.
:sheckymug:

M

If you're looking for good grenadine, try the Angosturra brand- it's the only one (as far as I know) with real pomegranite in it.

AFAIK, the Monin brand has real fruit in it, too.

Ran

Pages: 1 10 replies