Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Your last chance to get a Mele Kalikimaka Sign...

Pages: 1 23 replies

There are only 7 shipping days before Christmas... if you would like one of these signs for Christmas, the last day I will take new orders for the coasts is Tuesday December 16... if you are in the Midwest I will take orders until Thursday...

I want to send out a big MAHALO to all those who purchased one of these, and hope you all have happy and blessed holidays!

The details:

Choice of natural or red raffia for hanging...

They are both made of pine and stained green... then the letters and tikis are carved out...

The signs are sealed and finished with a matte finish poly...

The outside edge has a nice bevel and rounded routered edge to it...

The first sign is 3 1/2" high by 19" wide, the second 4 1/2" high by 19" wide

They are $30... UPS Ground Shipping extra... ($8 to California... other areas slightly cheaper)

Email me at [email protected] for more info...

Thanks for looking!

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer on 2003-12-15 00:43 ]

Hi!! I really like your signs! I am having a "Holiday Open House" at my place here in Long Beach CA for my company, Coconut Kiss. http://www.coconutkiss.com
Let me know if you want me to sell these for you there on consignment. I'll put it in the tiki/hawaiiana section. It will be in good company with some tiki fountains, candles, etc. You can check out the tiki stuff under 'Tiki Hut & Home" section of the site. The Open House in Sunday Dec 7th so theres plenty of time for shipping. Let me know. Its not a problem! Mahalo, Gina

Those are some bad-mutha shut cho mouf! I LIKE! Futura, check these out.

Oh YEAH!

That second one is da kine!

Now to reveal the price LakeSurfer!

T

Definitely would like one of these! Keep us posted and let us know pricing.

Mahalo

~ tikigreg

I would also like to buy one! It would look so nice on my front door. Please let me know if you plan to sell them and how much!

I

Those are sweet. I'd be interested in one for Christmas time!

G
GECKO posted on Fri, Nov 14, 2003 2:16 PM

sweeet. my favorite time of da year!
Merry Ka-tiki-maka peepz!

Mahalo for your compliments!

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer on 2003-12-10 22:18 ]

Sweet - I need one of these.

Very Nice! I want one too. I like the second one down. How do we order?

T

Excellent work...I want to purchase the lower one...let me know how.

DZ

I want one too! Are the letter fonts interchangeable? I like the shape of the bottom sign, but the font of the top one...

Aloha! Send me off an email requesting the sign you like... I've started work on three of them today... the second design... one has been requested by Bamboo Bob...

In your email, please include your address or zip code so I can get a shipping price... then I will let you know the total and my address to send a check or money order to... sorry, I don't have Pay Pal or any of that... this is just a hobby and the money I make from these is going towards Christmas gifts for my family...

I can interchange the fonts too... that's no problem, and nothing extra!

Thanks for you interest and compliments!

Dave
[email protected]

Payment is on the way, Thanks Dave. This sign will make my house so much merrier, with a touch of Tiki, for the holidays.

BB

Hey Dave,
I received my sign yesterday. This is VERY nice...I really dig it. Great craftsmanship, packaged well & super cool. Thanks so much, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Happy Holidays!

Very nice signs, Lake Surfer. I used to paint signs full time outside of Detroit, and always admired wood-crafted signs like yours.

http://www.samgambino.com

Dave, I just got my sign too. Very nice work! Thanks again.

M
meowdy posted on Fri, Dec 5, 2003 9:26 PM

yippee yay! just got mine today!
thanks pardner, its a beauty!
now just what would a christmas-tiki drink be? i guess pineapples are in season...

cheers!

DZ

Mine arrived earlier in the week and has been hanging in my classroom ever since - great work, Dave! My class thinks it's "sooo cooool"...

ps-- there's a little 'mini-article' about lake surfing in the newest issue of Newsweek (waaaaaaay in the back) - check it out!

Thank you all! I enjoyed making them for you and am glad you like them! Happy Holidays to you!

[Dr. Z... we were aware of the Newsweek article... Rueters saw it too and they want to do a world wide 8-10 picture article... most of us are not hype on the publicity as we catch enough grief from coastal surfers... and Step Into Liquid showed sub par lake waves... but its all good...]

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer on 2003-12-07 16:14 ]

TT

Lake Surfer-I want a tiki sign! Just like the bottom one but with red string/raffia (I guess that makes it DIFFERENT, not 'just like' the bottom one!)DUH! You can email me at home-got the email problemo worked out.

Do you do other signs? Like 'tiki bar' with a little flip sign that says 'open' on one side and 'closed' on the other?

:drink:

Tacky

Tacky... did you get my last email to you regarding the signs... if not please email me again for more info...

Can you post a picture of what you're looking for in a tiki bar sign... I can probably make one...

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer on 2003-12-10 22:13 ]

There are only 7 shipping days before Christmas... if you would like one of these signs for Christmas, the last day I will take new orders for the coasts is Tuesday December 16... if you are in the Midwest I will take orders until Thursday...

I want to send out a big MAHALO to all those who purchased one of these, and hope you all have happy and blessed holidays!

Pages: 1 23 replies