Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Taboo Tiki Kustom Kruiser Bike

Pages: 1 4 replies

S

Hey Kids,

I don't usually pander, but just wanted to alert you to a special item. I'm selling a brand new, highly coveted Taboo Tiki Beach Cruiser. This bike is no longer in production and is already a collector's item. The bike is brand new and still in the box. I got two for Christmas and I only need one!! I love the one I currently have and now you can own one too!

Here is the URL if you wanna check it out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1753906933&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

Sorry about the high Buy It Now price, but I gotta pay the bills, man!

Aloha!

Uncle Arty

These babies were expensive to buy in the first place, but to get a good price I recommend you include some close ups of the fender Tiki and the Von Franco Tiki pinstriping. I like the girl and all, but she's not included, right?

Thanks for the advice, Big Bro. First time selling on Ebay. I tried to go back to add the pics but could not since there is already one bid. I will send additional pics to anyone interested.

Although the Buy It Now is intimidating, the reserve price is much lower. I would love a Centralite to win this bid. Great bike! Rode mine to the HB Pier today.

Aloha,

Uncle Arty

P.S. Wahine NOT included!!!

M

Great bike Arty, hope you do well on the auction. I like it, but it is NOT the type of bike to have on these little hills of San Francisco!

Now, cruising around Bolsa Chica or Huntington beaches, tres cool.

My beach, My waves!
midnite

S

Hey Midnite,

Thanks for the support! The bids are rolling in and it looks promising!

As for the little hills of SF, just peddle really hard! It's good for the glutes! And hey, a few mai tais can take you a long way!

Aloha,

Arty

PS -- "Go home!" Surf Punks rule!!!

Pages: 1 4 replies