Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Japanese Underwater Moai Macintosh Desktop Software - Up for grabs

Pages: 1 5 replies

I love garage sales hosted by local Japanese families here in the South Bay. I often find good Anime' videos, J-Pop cds, etc. But recently I found this "Aquazone" Desktop Virtual Reality software with a nice Moai in an aquarium.

I have an IBM instead of a Mac, so have no way of running this. It dates from 1993 and comes on three 3 1/4-inch diskettes with a nice manual... all in Japanese. One of the few pieces of English on the box reads; "Macintosh....32bit QuickDraw...Apple computer".

I couldn't pass it up for a quarter. Does anybody out there with a Mac want it? I'm willing to send it anywhere in the world where it might have a good home. Just pay me the shipping charge. Newbies are as welcome to claim this as any old-timers.

I must warn though that there really are NO English instructions, so you'll probably have to figure it out by intuitive feel. Shouldn't be too hard for you computer geeks, though, should it?

Reply here or send me a Personal Message.

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-10 13:46 ]

R
Rain posted on Tue, Jan 27, 2004 8:27 PM

oh MAN i missed this, too!
if no one else got it, i want to try after filslash. (osx with japanese language pack installed!)

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-10 13:46 ]

HL

Keep a sharp eye on your fish. I remember that one of the "features" of this software that was played up when it was first released was that you have to put as much effort into keeping your digital fish alive as you would real ones.

After Dark, whose fish tank screen saver was care-free, ended up the big winner in the battle of the fish tanks.

On 2004-01-28 17:48, Hot Lava wrote:
Keep a sharp eye on your fish. I remember that one of the "features" of this software that was played up when it was first released was that you have to put as much effort into keeping your digital fish alive as you would real ones.

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-10 13:47 ]

Pages: 1 5 replies