[ Edited by: floratina on 2003-11-19 15:23 ]

Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!!!
I don't know what day it is!!!!!
Cuz Tina didn't post crap!!!!!!!!
LA (pause) LA LA (pause) LA LA
Come on sing it again and again

Happy Birthday King Kuku!

King K's birthday...I could sh*t a brick.
Happy Birthday!

A

Happy Birthday Denny.
Mahalo,
Al and Shelley

To the u-ku-lay-lay playin' wildman! - Happy Birthday!

KING!

Happy Birthday you wild 'n crazy, ukulele playing, hula skirt swishing, on-the-spot lyric making guy!

Where the hec are you anyway?

D-man!.......well you know.

Are we sure that Denny is even going to read this?

Happy BD KK

Bax - today, duh.
Monkeyman - yes.

T

Happy Birthday King! :drink:

You sure rocked The Hukilau!

Joyeux Anniversaire King Kuku, hope to see you in Europe soon.

Mr.& Mrs. Tikifrog
(mais qui a pété?)

Dude! You don't look 40!! Happy Barf Day !!!

All Hail The King!
Happy Birthday :drink:
Aloha!

[ Edited by: Alnshely on 2003-11-19 11:24 ]

Happy birthday, wildman!

Happy Birthday, King K! May you have many many more. Looking forward to sharing more uke madness for years to come!

-I. Grogg

Best wishes!

:tiki:

DZ

King K, I'd love to serenade you on your birthday the way you serenaded me on mine, but in the interest of the common good (and public decency), I'll simply say:

Happy Birthday!!

To one of most favorite people in the world! Happy Birthday!

KK

H.B.T.Y,
H.B.T.Y,
Happy Birthday Mr. Kukes-a-dent, Happy Birthday to you.
(sung as Marylin Manson)

KK

...or were it years?

D

Happy Birthday King!

(gawd, this is a bad place for people to have bad pictures of you!) Happy Birthday, King Cutie!! May your apartments magically fix themselves of any needed repairs, may your ukelele never need tuning, and may your grass skirt never get mowed...unless you want it :wink:

Happy birthday you crazy dude!
Have you gotten layed yet?
When is the LeMoyne Lanai house warming luau?

G
GECKO posted on Wed, Nov 19, 2003 5:22 PM

Braddah K! do a little dance, make a little love and get down tonight...i tink dats how da song wen play!

alohaz

On 2003-11-19 16:24, Formikahini wrote:
this is a bad place for people to have bad pictures of you!)

Indeed! Those are a couple very unflattering pictures of me with the always handsome and charming(so they say) birthday boy.

I love the first picture. You no like? The jumping around shot captures the essence of King. Here's a another nice one:

Is that better?

[ Edited by: floratina on 2003-11-19 19:21 ]

Au contraire! I think that first photo is Hottiesville! Actually, they all do capture l'essence de Denny. I hope he's jumping on a bed in a room like 135 at this very minute!

dahlink! you don't look a day over 20!

somebody get that man to start drinking so he can start aging a bit :)

happy happy birthday!

Happy Birthday, King!
-The Velours

HOLY MAKEREL!! First of all I just want all of you to know how much I appreciate the Birthday wishes and especially to Floratina for letting the gang know...its lonely being King Kukulele so this comes as a great surprise. I’ve been so busy running around that I haven’t been able to post or read for weeks. Forgive me...BAXDOG--Your song was beautiful...a little flat maybe but great! I love you....(platonically) Thanks Pop, Purple Jade, Al & Shelley, and Bong (Do you realize that you’ve posted 1785 times!...Sugar Caddy Daddy-- Where have I been?? I have been to Kosovo and Bosnia and all points in between, my Cafe venue in Fullerton, CA. has closed for refurbishing and TAIX in Echo Park, CA. had its promoter move to Austin. I don’t know what is in store there. I was in Phoenix for my Grandmas funeral (95 years of yahoo) and I was turned into an elf to roam aimlessly with my uke outside of “Its A Small World” in Disneyland...But I’m Back!! ...Chiki Tiki-- You joined TC on my brothers birthday...Thanks Monkeyman...and Thank you Tina, TikiMug, Unga Bunga, and Al’nShelley for the pictures, and for the record I wasn’t “jumping” on the bed, I was reacting in pain and surprise after having been shot by Iuka Groggs brand new Tazer Ukulele Gun. That STINGS!! Bamboo Ben thought it was funny...son of a bitch!...Tikifrogs-- Merci bien mes amis de la pays de mon coeur! I think that makes sense...RevBambooBen-- Being 40 is made so much easier when I’m reminded by your example that 60 year olds CAN STILL HAVE FUN!...Mahalo Trader Pup, Tiki-Kaliki, Docter Z, Kava King, Dawn Tiki...Formikahini-- Would you believe that my apartments have magically cured themselves of the problem tenent who decided to abandon paradise and leave it to the islanders!! It happened two days ago and I’m ecstatic.(Is that spelled right?)...Unga Bunga-- I still have work to do on paradise before the housewarming, The Lemoyne Lanai is still thawing out, that picture you have is from the filming of the “Rock That Uke” documentary film on the beach at Newport Beach, CA. Its a wild movie which also includes the Northern Californian duet Pineapple Princess...Thank you also Tiki Rider 5-0, Basement Kahuna, My hawaiian twin Gecko (no offense), the Velours and the everwonderful international jettsetter Cherry Capri (whose trees are growing at the Lemoyne Lanai, you joined on my brothers birthday too)

I’m honored to have made you smile and laugh, and I’m honored to call you my friends!
Love,

Kingster,
Glad to hear all is well.
Get your butt up here for the T.C.S.F. Tiki Crawl on April 3rd. Won't be the same with out ya!!

king, I kinda jumped on this late.

So.... Happy Birthday, I hope your teeth are alright. My microphone wants to appologize for chiping them.

Pages: 1 34 replies