Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Who wants to talk to tikifish and crystal chandeleir?

Pages: 1 25 replies

T

We're here... we're squiffy... we're having a girls night in... we'll gladly talk to you if you want to call us...

Private Message us for the number!

T

Mig... THIS MEANS YOU!!!!

Oh yeah, and Hanford, and BIG BAD TIKI DADDY!!!! And Mister Smiley!!! If you're out there! And anyone else who likes to talk to drunken infamous Canadian girls!!!

"squiffy"?

T

squiffy= almost drunk, but not quite.

I passed sqiffy two hours ago me thinks

T

Well then you should call us!! hhaha cause we lied, we're not squiffy now, we're well and rightly soused!

T

Ok.. no calls yet.. and I assure you we are totally drunk... a phone call now would be entertaining beyond belief...

you mentioned mainly the guys... do you accept calls from t.c. gal pals?

just pm'd you with my # - so send me yours.

B

You Are Too Funny! I almost PMed you earlier to see if you knew tonights "While You Were Out" was in Toronto! Near the corner of University & Adelaide.
Now, I'm heading to bed, where my very own Soused Toronto Native is waiting...lol

[ Edited by: badmojo on 2003-11-21 21:03 ]

T

So, sorry, tonights verison of WHILE YOU WERE OUT concerns the fact that Tikifish's husband is out in Michigan, so Tikifish is getting right SQUIFFY!!!! with Crystal Chandeleir.

Thay should have a show called 'whiole your husband was in detroit'...

or perhaps a show instead of being called, while you were out, a show called "while you were drinking".....the premise being, while your mate is out on a bender, redecorate, and film them comming back trying to manouver the new furnature placement.....hilarity ensues!!!!

On 2003-11-21 19:54, tikifish wrote:
We're here... we're squiffy... we're having a girls night in... we'll gladly talk to you if you want to call us...

yeah, I've fallen for that line before.... and it only cost me $4.95 a minute!

Hey Jane , I think you are fine, but your fingas are buzzed. Have fun, oh yeah, what time is it over there?

those grrrls are craaaazzzy. they just polished off a bottle or 2 o vino and are onto the Canadian beer!

It was swell talking to you girls - you really lifted my spirits!

I agree to add Toronto to my 'must visit' places... Now get yourselves down to Hoity Toity land SoCal for a visit with those frequent flyer miles!

Aloha!

T

It's not too late for you cats to call or mail us!

It's only midnight in Toronto......
The witching hour in hog town....please don't ask me why they call toronto hog town...I can't answer that...they also call it the big smoke, that I can define for you.....

Futura Girl
We love you too...we hope you are feeling better post haste....loads of fun chatting with you, if we end up in the same part of the world, we would gladly buy you a Canadian beer or equilivalent....
remember our Canadian remedy for a flu is, a colouring book and a 6 pack!!!!

I wanted to see who crystal chandeleir was, and I recieved this;
"That user does not exist. Please go back and search again."
Is she the TC mystery date?

Damn! Sorry I missed the op. I've been down in my hole carving a war club since 10:00. Next time you have a slumber party I'll call you gals up.

M

oops--Mr smiley missed out too!! It is midnight in California and I'm sure the squiffy Canadian girls are passed out by now!!

M

Hanford-am I the first to notice that the "clock" seems to be off by one hour--has it always been this way? I am sending this at 12:32 am Pacific time.

Yes, the clock is all wacky. I need to figure out how to change it.

~Hanford

T

Yea, I awoke on the couch, Crystal Chandelier is gone, the lobster and wine is all consumed, and I have a headache that could kill a small goat.... but still,

GOOOD TIMES!!!!

Thanks to all who PM'ed us, but we were long gone by then... must have been that beer with the animals on it....

M

On 2003-11-21 19:54, tikifish wrote:

I DO LIKE THIS CONCEPT!!

T

Crystal Chandeleir is not a TC poster, but she came with me to the TC crawl in San Fran the year before last... and she ROCKS!

HOWEVER she does like to post on tiki central on rare occasion (when she is at the saucer house) - she just uses my name and posts as tikifish... the only way to tell its her and not me is that... she likes.... to use... dots....

M

Hey--shouldn't you be asleep, young lady!!
ps- the jab and I and others went to Mexico a few weeks back and smuggled into the U.S. a few different bottles of Havana Club rum--I felt like such a criminal!!! :)

T

I am a horribly early riser. That being said though, I COULD use a nap. The husband returns today and I have to pretend I spent my alone-time knitting and doing laundry.

E
ecm posted on Sun, Nov 23, 2003 2:24 PM

ok,,,i;m in hamilton , squiffy , the term , hasn't reached here yet..
anyhow...get squiffy , next weekend , then i , can call. this crystal lady...sounds interesting , i too..like dots.

Pages: 1 25 replies