Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Pages: 1 24 replies

[ Edited by: Shipwreckjoey on 2003-11-24 19:07 ]

[ Edited by: purple jade on 2004-04-01 20:17 ]

On 2003-11-22 17:22, purple jade wrote:
Why don't we vote for Number One Pinhead on TC? I know who has my vote.

I know who has my vote too!

http://zippythepinhead.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/2003/images/040103.gif

Personally, if I were to vote on this lame-ass thing, I throw my vote to Purple Jade..., she's a gal that tells it the way it is (without pissing Bong off that is!)

Thanx Chris...I needed that. Zippy is kinda like the poor man's Jiminy Cricket.

Humu Humu? More like Hubba Hubba!!

Yowza!!

Deleted by Unga 11/23/03

A Tiki Cheers To You!

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2003-11-23 10:24 ]

Whoa!

On 2003-11-22 23:14, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
Zippy is kinda like the poor man's Jiminy Cricket.

Damn! I thought Garth Brooks was the poor man's Jiminy Cricket.

T

But Unga, Much like the mustard and the ketchup thread, even if you do post something as a rhetorical question, there's always going to be a bunch of people that answer it anyway. You should know that by now!

Best to avoid the popularity contests here. Espcially since I wasn't mentioned!

M

I love humu2 as much as the next centralite, but for the sake of further misunderstandings and fighting, this thread ought to be locked and deleted before it goes any further. Hanford?

UB~
Nice try at weaseling out of what was a patently obvious attempt at.. well, we all know what you were attempting.
Don't try to deflect the embarrassment you should be feeling by throwing it off on me.

On 2003-11-23 01:42, Unga Bunga wrote:
This post was designed to be read and then to be shrugged off; Obviously knowing that the intelligent reader would see this and say “Oh God; he’s just having fun" and this does not require a response.

Just like 99% of all your posts right Unga?

I love Humuhumu as much as all of us here but I think PJ hit the nail on the head. Rather immature of you not to own up to it.

Haven't seen many posts from the other unglamourous women who reside here, but was wondering if this bothers any of them? Why are we always reduced to the lowest level ...the Miss America Pageant? Ugly and beautiful, lets all remain equal here!

Well than, I proudly accept the "the most loathsome, divisive and utterly immature post" TC award with pride.

Fucking lighten up? FUCKING LIGHTEN UP???. I don't like to speak for PJ, but, I think this falls into the category of "Straw that broke the camels back". You see UB, you have at this writing 660 posts. You been posting for less than 6 months. Well they can't all be gems now, can they? If one TCer thinks your posts are sometimes inane, they are not alone. If that angers you it still doesn't change that fact. Do me a favor buddy think before you post.
Al

R
Rain posted on Sun, Nov 23, 2003 10:07 AM

can't we all just...

On 2003-11-23 10:04, Alnshely wrote:
Fucking lighten up? FUCKING LIGHTEN UP???. I don't like to speak for PJ, but, I think this falls into the category of "Straw that broke the camels back". You see UB, you have at this writing 660 posts. You been posting for less than 6 months. Well they can't all be gems now, can they? If one TCer thinks your posts are sometimes inane, they are not alone. If that angers you it still doesn't change that fact. Do me a favor buddy think before you post.
Al

Good point Alnshely,
I am deleting the post to end any more problems.

Huh, & I didn't even get to post the pictures of me for the evening gown competition...

S
SES posted on Mon, Nov 24, 2003 8:57 AM

On 2003-11-23 10:03, Unga Bunga wrote:
Well than, I proudly accept the "the most loathsome, divisive and utterly immature post" TC award with pride.

It was "Number One Pinhead on TC"...
:D

Well I don't know about this thread but that picture certainely brightend up this room while it was here.

Hey! Where'd the party go?

This entire topic is a space water in my humble opinion, anyway.

On 2003-11-24 10:22, Basement Kahuna wrote:
This entire topic is a space water in my humble opinion, anyway.

I think it's dog water myself.

Oops...W-a-s-t-e-r. But yeah, needs to be thrown out.

Pages: 1 24 replies