Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

It's All About the Tiki....BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 6 replies

Just back from the bash ar Wacko/La Luz, and damn if it wasn't a grand ol' time. The Dynatones rocked! The wares were amazing! Absolutley amazing! Walked out a great deal lighter in the wallet, I did. But well worth it. The free Mai Tais were kick ass strong, and heck for free even if they weren't, you couldn't complain. Well ya could, but I wouldn't hear it.

Tina, Ben, Humuhumu were gracious and it was great to put more faces on the TC handles I see so regularly.

Bens Bamboo suit truly was a sight to see!

People if ya missed it, ya missed a great ol' bash.

Can't wait for the xmas gift Mrs Gardener purchased for me to show up. I'm gonna have to clear shelf space for that outrigger.

Tiki ( don't call me Tiny ) Gardener
http://www.exotic-tiki-gardens.com

edited to add the proper amount of s's to "kick ass strong". I did say they were strong.

[ Edited by: TikiGardener on 2003-11-23 01:51 ]

I enjoyed seeing the reaction among some TC long-timers when they meet in person for the first time. When Ben, Mrs. B and HumuHumu were introduced to the Tiki Gardner, there was a great instant of recognition -"WHOA! HEY!" all around.

Other TCers in attendance were: Bax, Kukui Nut, Wes, MTKahuna, Mr. and Mrs. Werismo Derinc and even the elusive Eric Troudt.

Throughout the whole evening, people waited in long lines that wound through the gallery, the store and out onto the sidewalk in order to get a chance to buy the fabulous Tiki Farm products.

Oh, how I covet that outrigger set...

A

I got the woderful outrigger, but sadly have to wait for them to ship it.
A

I want I want!
The photos on Tiki Farm were very good, the items looked to be of exceptional quality. All of them looked worth having, especially the outrigger canoe that holds the 4 mugs. Too cool, baby. Bummer for me, maybe there will be something left online on the 6th, but who knows.

"don't call me Tiny" ya right!! Man, I couldn't resist and out it came within a few seconds of meeting you!!! TG- you rock dude!! You crack me up!!! (Dude! You look like Tiny Tim!! I was waiting for you to punch me in the face! after I blurted that out!! but, what came out of your mouth was, "these Mai Tai's are Strong!!) Score!! Dude! Dig your way!!

Hey C'Al- you got some competition!!!

On 2003-11-24 21:07, RevBambooBen wrote:

"don't call me Tiny" ya right!! Man, I couldn't resist and out it came within a few seconds of meeting you!!! TG- you rock dude!! You crack me up!!! (Dude! You look like Tiny Tim!! I was waiting for you to punch me in the face! after I blurted that out!! but, what came out of your mouth was, "these Mai Tai's are Strong!!) Score!! Dude! Dig your way!!

Hey C'Al- you got some competition!!!

Jesus Christ, The Devil, Howard Stern, Ivan The Terrible, One comparison to Iron Maidens Eddie, I've heard em all.

Good to meet ya, and yer stuff rocked!
TG

On 2003-11-24 12:41, GoneNative wrote:
I want I want!
The photos on Tiki Farm were very good, the items looked to be of exceptional quality. All of them looked worth having, especially the outrigger canoe that holds the 4 mugs. Too cool, baby. Bummer for me, maybe there will be something left online on the 6th, but who knows.

Just seeing it in person was a mind bomb! The thing is huge!!!

I can't wait to build a shelf worthy of it.
TG
http://www.exotic-tiki-gardens.com

Pages: 1 6 replies