Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Okay, where the hell is Octane?

Pages: 1 6 replies

We're missing one of our virtuosos..

Was just thinking that today... he's probably been busy with school... he mentioned he was returning a few months ago... or maybe he gave it all up and moved to an island somewhere to practice his art... sounds like a good idea to me!

T

he definitelly is busy with school. He just started at Cal Poly SLO, where I just graduated. The school's pretty intense, especially for freshman, so he's working his tail off. When school started up again last Fall, I didn't have a chance to look around Tiki Central for months at a time. Octane, can you hear this, come baaaaack!

Is that the school that teaches Beer? Or, to become a Brewmeister??

On 2003-12-03 21:14, RevBambooBen wrote:
Is that the school that teaches Beer? Or, to become a Brewmeister??

It's number 2 on the West Coast for Brewmasters. I think the #1 program is Cal State, Fresno. Cal State, Stanislaus, also has one.

O

well i'm flattered, as mentioned already, and as Tikitony said i'm back at school starting CAl Poly. it is intense comepared to what i'm use to. have not had any time to do any carving, and haven't been on the site much. the good news is my final's are on weds. so i think i will have a 3 weeks or so to start carving again before my next classes.

though i like the idea that lakesurfer threw out there about "or maybe he gave it all up and moved to an island somewhere to practice his art"

Glad you're still around!

Pages: 1 6 replies