Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

ch ch ch chia tiki

Pages: 1 13 replies

I posted this on another thread, but being we're in the holiday season. i'd thought i'd share the joy again...

G
GECKO posted on Wed, Dec 3, 2003 2:09 PM

thats so funny! looks like me when I hit my fingers with da carving mallet!

P
Philot posted on Thu, Dec 4, 2003 9:31 AM

Uhhhh.... isn't that the top half of a "Shecky"?

Is this a recent Chia product?
Are TikiFish & Munktiki aware of this?

T

Philot, i beleive this is an unlicenced Chia Product, made by Chia ripoff artists in Taiwan. I will have to sue! Sue big!

S
SES posted on Thu, Dec 4, 2003 4:42 PM

It's just a spoof.
:D

T

SES, you had to go and spill the cat out of the bag? Let loose the donkey? Let the horse out of the barn? Damn you.

P
Philot posted on Fri, Dec 5, 2003 7:51 AM

Boy is my face red, I fell for that hook, line & sinker!

I'm going to blame the current surge in popularity of tiki in popculture. Anything is possible.

T

Don't feel bad! You must admit, Shecky seems tailor made for Chia-ism. The way his little green head flares out at the top just screams out for ornamental foliage!

He looks like that famous movie star, Tiki Shaft.

P

You know, I bet it wouldn't be too hard to convince Stuckie to "forget to glaze" a few for special orders. Talk about your one-of-a-kind conversation pieces!

S
SES posted on Fri, Dec 5, 2003 6:16 PM

[ Edited by: susane on 2004-01-20 09:07 ]

TT

Hey, wouldn't it be great if they really made these? I know someone who works for the Chia pet company, and I could put the bug in his ear.....

:drink:

Tacky

[ Edited by: Tacky Tiki on 2003-12-09 14:25 ]

please do mention it to your friend!

but tell 'em - i wanna prototype or sum kinda thanks for the idea...

He's got the info-says it is definately feasible. Perfect timing, too, for next year's designs. He knows where to find us, so credit will be given! Can't wait till chia tiki is in the stores!

:drink:

Tacky

Pages: 1 13 replies