Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

It's All About the Tiki online sale is tomorrow

Pages: 1 8 replies

M

Hi,
Please visit http://www.tikifarm.com for information and links to our online secured shopping cart area for tomorrow's sale. You'll find links to both complete ordering information and to the ordering page which will activate tomorrow, Sat. Dec. 6th, at 12:00 noon pst. Tomorrow's the Pizz & Von Franco sale - I'll announce the Shag sale soon.
Mahalos!
Holden

T

Well I'm all shoveled out. Nothing to do now but wait.

GT

Certainly a target-rich environment!

I like the orange interior purple mug best, but the boat full of mugs is a killer cool bartop item!

As they say, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to get permission in advance. I'll ask the wife to forgive the expense.

Thanks for making them!

T

Snagged an Outrigger, a Pizz - Giant Martin , a Von Franco Bowl and Cockeyed Bush Warrior. Da wife knew I went online for the sale, but has no idea of how much all this stuff cost. Doh! I am in trouble if she finds out.

M

Well, I'm getting a little nervous without a confirmation email from Holden, but hopefully I'm in possession of a pair of Martin mugs. I mean, c'mon! When am I ever going to find a mug that has MARTIN glazed on the back?! That's so cool!!

M

Just got my confirmation for two Von Franco Mugs!
Not bad for dial-up.
The others were to much $$ to spend this close to Christmas.

What happened to the Shag Mugs?

On 2003-12-08 12:29, martiki6 wrote:
Well, I'm getting a little nervous without a confirmation email from Holden, but hopefully I'm in possession of a pair of Martin mugs. I mean, c'mon! When am I ever going to find a mug that has MARTIN glazed on the back?! That's so cool!!

Awesome.

The only way I'll ever get a mug with my name on it is if I change it Mai Kai!

We picked up the Tiki outrigger and the cockeyed tiki bush warrior. I will admit after we purchased everything and we were waiting for our confirmation email I was worried I entered my email wrong but by sunday night our purchase was confirmed. We can't wait to receive them in the mail.

M

Hey, we got a mug at the show with our (last) name glazed on the back too. Martin's friend, LEWIS by The Pizz. I wasn't super impressed with the mug but we couldn't pass up a tiki mug with our name on it. We're displaying it with the back facing forward...

ModMana :drink:

Pages: 1 8 replies