Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Trader Vic's Birthday Dec 10th

Pages: 1 13 replies

Hey, let's not forget the man, 101 years.

Lady V. and myself will be at the Beverly Hills TV's on Wed. Anyone else?

Sounds good to me!

H

I'm in. Also -- my new apartment is just a mile from Trader Vic's. My first night in the apartment isn't until Thursday, so it won't help for tomorrow, but in the future it can be a potential crash pad for folks.

I'll be there to toast the MAN!

T
thejab posted on Tue, Dec 9, 2003 1:45 PM

On 2003-12-09 13:03, Humuhumu wrote:
I'm in. Also -- my new apartment is just a mile from Trader Vic's.

In West LA? You move to LA and find an apartment only a mile from Trader Vic's Beverly Hills - you must be doing something right. Congratulations on your new place!

BB

I will have to mix up a Mai Tai at my hut in his honor. Can't make it up to Hollywood this week. Heres to the man...

D
Dawn32 posted on Tue, Dec 9, 2003 3:16 PM

Anyone up for meeting at the Chicago Vic's in honor of the occasion?

Aloha, gang! What time is the Beverly Hills ohana gonna meet up? I'll get there right around 7:00. See y'all there!

-Weird U. Tiki

DZ

I'd love to be there, but I actually have to attend a damn PTA meeting! Raise a toast to Vic for me, folks!

(No, "PTA" doesn't stand for "Pain in The Ass", although it really should...)

H

I'll probably be there closer to 7:30.

Robin and I will try to be there as close to 7:30 as we can.
See you there!

Word on the street is that K-Kulele will make an appearance tonight with uke in hand (as opposed to where else?!?!).

-Weird Unc

Aloha! Although her presence is seldom announced(keeping her mysterious), the wind is whispering the rumor that The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa will be in attendance at tonight's gala in Beverly Hills.

-Iuka Grogg
EE-You-Kah

P

AH, sorry I missed this but I didn't see the posting until today. It was a fun get together last year for the 100th, even though Vic's didn't delivier on it's special drink price promise.

Pages: 1 13 replies