Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

alternate Disney, Enchanted Tiki Room Tiki mug

Pages: 1 7 replies

It has recently come to my attention that there may be an alternate (to Shags' design ) Disney Enchanted Tiki Room Tiki mug. Is this true? Does anyone have any details or, more importantly...if true, where does one acquire such a mug? I seem to remember previously seeing something about this and have dug around the achieves a bit, but found nothing. Thanks for any information you can offer. Have a great day.

[ Edited by: Bamboo Bob on 2003-12-11 12:49 ]

JT

I do remember a photo and string from Smogbreather with a photo of the actual mug.
Green colored I believe.

A

Kevin Kidney (meihana) designed this excellent mug and Holden at Tiki Farm was going to produce it for the a Giftshop outside The Enchanted Tiki Room. Disney has has not ordered any as far as I know. It's the lime green one in the middle.

It's one cool mug.
Mahalo,
Al

On 2003-12-11 13:08, Alnshely wrote:
Kevin Kidney (meihana) designed this excellent mug and Holden at Tiki Farm was going to produce it for the a Giftshop outside The Enchanted Tiki Room.

Speaking of Meihana, there is mention and a drawing of a Meihana mug in the Intoxica, and it says to visit Tiki Farm to get one. Was that mug ever produced? The drawing in Intoxica looks cool...

-Mike

K

Al,

Where did the tattooed green mug to it's left come from?

Scotty

A

Holden plans to release the "Mondo Maori" soon, you will be able to get it thru Tiki Farm.

http://www.tikifarm.com/html/drinkware.htm

Mahalo,
Al

Actually, the Mondo Maori mug is already available. They went on sale at Hot Topic at the end of the summer season for something like $4.00 each.

On 2003-12-12 07:35, PolynesianPop wrote:
They went on sale at Hot Topic at the end of the summer season for something like $4.00 each.

4 Bucks?! That's the price of a swizzle stick over here :(

Trader Woody

Pages: 1 7 replies