Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

So Cali's to the SF Tiki Crawl Caravan - Who's In?

Pages: 1 19 replies

So far, me and Pop are planning to rent some sort of vehicle and head North on Friday, April 2nd for the SF Tiki Crawl. We're probably going to sleep inside on Friday and Saturday night, so I guess we'll find some fleabag hotel.

If anyone wants to caravan up with the yin and yang of stolen tiki place menus, let us know.

We're thinking about going all out and renting a Geo Metro. It'll probably fit about 6 unless Baxdog goes.

We probably won't be drinking and driving (much).

H

Sounds good to me! If the Geo Metro is full, you can just strap me to the hood. I'll wear a pair of antlers and a blanket so that if we get stopped, you can just say y'all were out huntin'. Alternatively, I can drive my car up & one passenger and tail you guys.

We (my wife and I) will be traveling up on Thursday to Salinas where we can drop off our Kids with the inlaws. Friday morning we will do a short 2+ hour drive to the bay area.

Unga Bunga, if you want to hitch a ride with us, you are welcome to.

On 2003-12-12 17:52, Monkeyman wrote:
Unga Bunga, if you want to hitch a ride with us, you are welcome to.

Thanks Monk,
That's way cool of you to offer.
You got to stop by even if I happen to drive.
In fact; If any of you who would like to crash at my pad (midway point Carmel) you are more than welcome as well. Full tiki bar included!

I just ate a Pinto for breakfast
I am saving the Metro for dinner.

Hey Suicide Sam I Am, are you pooling wit da' hoity toity braddahs dis time? I remember your car blew up in Santa Nella. Let's see if you can get all the way up to the Magic Boobam Bus braddah. No worries driving or parking.

Us SoCal HT's have a second name for the SF Crawl. Was it me or was Hula Hula all up in the camera in every shot. I'm ready for this one.

Oh yeah, hula hula was popular with the camera and the ladies. It was fun to be around him. I got a pic of him dancin' with my......better half? I said huh? I don't remember taking it.

This does sound promising. The last crawl was indeed a fine event.

Here's proof

Hey, I can't see him in the 3rd pic, maybe that one is from another event?

Ran

jungletrader wrote:
Oh yeah, hula hula was popular with the camera and the ladies....

HulaHula really does need to work on his shyness. He MUST go to the SF Crawl. Ladies are never too far away when he is around, even if it's a poster of a girl (see below).

TikiBot has THE BEST photo of HulaHula, which used to be on his website, but took it down for room for his wedding pictures. Hey TikiBot show everyone!

I demand that someone kill me if I get as tanked as Hula Hula at the SF Crawl so as to save my family name from such ridicule!

On 2003-12-16 09:49, Tiki_Bong wrote:
I demand that someone kill me

SNORT Line forms to the right! :lol:

(OK, not that kinda line and not that kinda snort...)

[ Edited by: purple jade on 2003-12-16 10:01 ]

Don't have the original image here at work, but here's the sticker Pop made using it. I think it was Pop anyway...

OH YEEEAAHH! That's got to be my favorite non-carved tiki pic on TC. It's time for that T-shirt this time Pop.

On 2003-12-16 20:50, thechikitiki wrote:
It's time for that T-shirt this time Pop.

I still have that graphic saved on my computer. I'll have to price it screened - might be high because of all the colors. Worse case, we can do heat transfers.

We should all ride up on the bus with those things on!

HH

you F&^KRS, ok ok ok, im going but dont expect me to be all F'd up again, Im gonna be calm quite sedate hula( i got meds now), sitting in a corner drinking my mai tai and trying to take incrimenating pics of you all!!!!

M

I'm down...
Whose drinking, I mean driving cus my directions suck???

I have an old Dodge Dart with mag wheels and a sun roof.

When is the OC Crawl?
I might come down that weekend instead.

Pages: 1 19 replies