Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Mooneyes Partay

Pages: 1 8 replies

Who's rolling to this? Me and my buddy Suicide are there fo sho.

quando y donde?

I'll see ya there, you bastard.

I was there "Spike" but didn't get to see yous.

I saw you and "Sam" from way across the parking lot but I think you guys were on your way out. Lots of cool cars there. I also picked up a striping brush, so we'll see how that goes.

I was there too, I was looking for familiar faces, but the only ones I found were from the surf music mailing list...missed the Goody Foots, got to see the Hot Rod Trio and some of the Dynotones. Got a poster signed by Coop. The largest number of cool cars I saw in one place. At around 1:30 hurried down to Orange and got to see the end of the Duo-Tones set, and then saw the Torquays (the musical highlight of the day IMHO). Also learned that my band was mentioned in the Encyclopedia of Surfing which was a nice surprise.

See ya next time maybe,

Ran

Lots and lots of cars, good times. I;m not really a fan of the Dynotones, which it had been the Torquays instead, now that is a surf band. Lots of cars, lots of cool vendor booths, ran into some friends in the lot. Afterwards, that night I got out to El Cid and saw Devil Doll perform with a bunch of burlesque acts. Hey Lucky Designs, you gotta get out to a Devil Doll show, you'll fal head over heels for this girl in a split second. Check her out: http://www.devil-doll.com

Yeah, Sam, she looks pretty sultry. I'll keep an eye out for her when she comes around next. Thanks.

Pages: 1 8 replies