Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Which Animal Would You Most Like to See Go Extinct?

Pages: 1 36 replies

Hmmmm. Let's see. I guess it would be seals.

Definitely snakes

8T

DEFINITELY.........THE 2-LEGGED JACKASS

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

Tabasco sauce!.. oops! wrong topic :P

On 2003-12-18 10:41, 8FT Tiki wrote:
DEFINITELY.........THE 2-LEGGED JACKASS

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

I can't agree more! This is why you should join V.H.E.P. Voluntary Human Extinction Program.

Rules:
No more children from this time on.
If you do break this rule you get cut! You know what mean? Thats it the only rule.

Mahalo
Original Art by Flounder

http://www.flounderart.com

[ Edited by: FLOUNDERart on 2003-12-18 11:14 ]

E

Hmm, I'm thinkin' either the Giant Panda (cute, but known to rip people's arms off) or the mosquito. All species of mosquito. I hear birds and bats eat tehm, but they aren't doing a very good job.

emski.

hey bong, what brought this topic to mind?

did a seal hack your credit rating?

:P

[ Edited by: Johnny Dollar on 2003-12-18 11:46 ]

Antibiotic-resistant bacteria

Viruses!

Unicellular parasites!

Pundits

I loved Cynfulcynner's answer. Emspace's Mosuito answer was a great one, too.

Could drunk drivers qualify as an answer?

These are all pure conjecture, of course, no political content was intended or implied. Since it would probably be God who makes those things extinct, I also wish to state that it can be any God or version of a higher being thereof that the reader prefers.

On 2003-12-18 11:45, Johnny Dollar wrote:
hey bong, what brought this topic to mind?

did a seal hack your credit rating?

Nah, it's just that they take up too much space in my refrigerator.

If Bong goes extinct, Em gets his Crane Luau bowl... :P

How about the "Geico Gecko" - or maybe just those irritating commercials.

http://www.samgambino.com

no reflection on the real GECKO of course, we want him to thrive...

j$

T

Well Bong, then you know what a seal's favourite drink is, right?

Anything but Canadian Club!

(ok, I am off to ban myself now).

P

Squirrels.

Ginger destroying, fruit ruining, house chewing, garden eating, chirp nagging squirrels.

And they don't even taste that good.

Oh yeah - and those kids that drive slumped down in the seats and steer with their limp wrists.

D

i'd like snails and their homeless cousins, the slugs ~ to go away forver. they frighten me.

K

Definitely mosquitoes.

On the way to a flea market last weekend I think I may have inadvertently deprived the world of one more rabbit. He did manage to hop off the road but with a slight limp.

:drink:

On 2003-12-18 16:32, Johnny Dollar wrote:
no reflection on the real GECKO of course, we want him to thrive...

j$

By all means!

http://www.samgambino.com

Facists, never had any use for them.

Them, and the Dodo... Oh wait,hmmmm... Never mind about the Dodo.

E

On 2003-12-18 23:38, Al_Malaikah wrote:

That's like racists or sexists, right? People who judge you by your face?

:)
em.

T

Termites!!!!!!!!!!!

E

On 2003-12-18 19:53, pablus wrote:

Oh yeah - and those kids that drive slumped down in the seats and steer with their limp wrists.

Can I add another one? Kids who drive around and around the block with their boom stereos at 120 dB, in farty little 3-bangers with spoilers, air dams, performance mufflers and other crap stuck on. One day I am going to drop my Ficus (a good five feet tall now) out the window on one of them.

em

E

BTW Bong, you know all good Newfoundlanders have seal in their fridges. It's nice and meaty, no fat at all cuz they store their fat in their skin for insulation. Healthy, nutritious seal!

Yum,
em

On 2003-12-18 19:53, pablus wrote:

Squirrels.

Ginger destroying, fruit ruining, house chewing, garden eating, chirp nagging squirrels.

And they don't even taste that good.

Get yourself a terrier. Ours is only half-terrier (other half-chihuahua) and it took him exactly three days to devoid our yard of nature.

E

God loves a terrier, yes he does!

em

On 2003-12-19 12:16, emspace wrote:

Can I add another one? Kids who drive around and around the block with their boom stereos at 120 dB, in farty little 3-bangers with spoilers, air dams, performance mufflers and other crap stuck on. One day I am going to drop my Ficus (a good five feet tall now) out the window on one of them.

em

Yeah! They're usually white middle to upper-middle class mammas boys that think they be 'down with the hood'. Pretty fly for a white guy!

On 2003-12-19 10:29, emspace wrote:

On 2003-12-18 23:38, Al_Malaikah wrote:

That's like racists or sexists, right? People who judge you by your face?

:)
em.

yup, oh and the "s" key I keep having problems with.....

gophers

On 2003-12-20 11:57, jungletrader wrote:
gophers

http://members.tripod.com/~JB5252/caddyshack/gophers.wav

Sorry Unga Bunga couldn't get to the link you provided.
Yeah gophers, usually I can get them with the first try of the good old tried and true gopher trap, 90% of the time. The ones that get away really piss me off. Twice now I've had this older wiser gopher just chew right thru the string that was attached to the trap and a piece of pvc pipe. The string is attached so he can't drag the pipe and the trap further into his hole, to be lost forever. Chewed right thru it. Little bastard. Then he packed dirt into the trap. I'm going to get him. He's still out there eating the roots of an ornamental plant and tearin' up a lawn. Diabolical little $#@*

"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space." Lou Whitaker

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2003-12-20 15:14 ]

M

On 2003-12-18 19:54, dogbytes wrote:
i'd like snails and their homeless cousins, the slugs ~ to go away forver. they frighten me.

Consider me offended.

-Martiki
Proud Banana Slug
UC Santa Cruz Class of 1995

Jerky local wave hogs who think that they own the ocean. I cant stand those things.

Termites.

No one should forget that although a panda is a beautiful animal, it still is a bear. Unfortunately, they are far too close to extinction. They are another animal whose natural habit has been almost eliminated by society's growth.

There is no easy answer, although I am glad that there is a new born in San Diego that I will get to check out over the holidays.

umm ..sea turtles?

Bong,
How about a sick bumper sticker for your cause?
You've seen I (Heart) NY and I (spade) my cat. Visualize I (club) baby Harp Seals.

What about the north american parrothead?

Pages: 1 36 replies