Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Happy Holidays from Chongolio

Pages: 1 16 replies

I just wanted to take some time to wish all y'all a wonderful Holiday and Happy New Year. I hope to meet more of you in the upcoming year.

Here is a link to my holiday e-card for anybody interested in seeing it:

http://www.lost-isle.com/holiday.html

Peace and best wishes to you all!

Chongolio

Chongo Cornholio, Mele Kalikimaka to you and yours. Hey brah, you coming down for the next OC crawl?

T

Happy Huladays to you as well!

Chongo Baby!
That is a great holiday card. I'll have to use the Moai next year.
Have a great New Year too!
Here's my Holiday card.
http://www.audioautographs.com/holiday.htm
Cheers,
Unga

Hey, that's...that's just...like...oh well.

Have a Happy Holiday Chongolio!

On 2003-12-21 02:33, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:

Hey, that's...that's just...like...oh well.

SCD, is it Uh...Puppy Moai Penis Ear Boy? :)

Unga, nice work on your card! great music and characters.

p-pop, I am going to try and make the OC crawl again this year. Also planning a trip to San Diego for a few days around New Years to do some surfing and tiki sight seeing.

T

Chongolio

Thanks for the holiday greetings! Cool card.

Have a great holiday season.

Trustar Clan

No it's just like MY card that I put up on my website about TWO MONTHS AGO.
http://www.purplejadetiki.com

Hey Purple Jade, having never been to your site untiI after I read your post I can honestly say I did not nerp your idea. I will admit to getting the idea of putting snow on a tiki from a christmas card I saw last year, but that has nothing to do with you or your cards. The fact is we both came up with the same saying by pure coincidence. Also, I have been writing that saying in my holiday cards for a couple years now and I would even wager that neither you or I came up with the Moai Christmas idea first. I do not want to get into a battle with anyone over a holiday greeting, but I found your post to be a bit insinuating. No worries though, due to my incredibly thick skin I will be O.K.
Peace,
Chongolio

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2003-12-21 15:53 ]

Mele Kalikimaka Chongolio from the Wrecks.
If you make it down to San Diego-go, look us up...we're saving you a seat at the bar. Still wearin' my OC Crawl III shirt you did such a great job on. Looking forward to IV.
Cheers,
SWJ

Shipwreck, sounds good. Anything Tiki going down New Years Eve in or around SD? I am still waiting for plans to gell, but it's lookin like Chongobirds are go-go!

Chongolio

There's New Years Eve parties going on at Bali Hai ($87.50/head) and the Hanalei ($275.00/couple) both include luau/buffet, 1 comp drink, floor show, dancing & champagne (the Hanalei also kicks in a room w/ late checkout). I think, given our recources down here in SD, we can do a lot better 'n that on a hell of a lot less $$$! Almost forgot...Richard Cheese New Years eve at Cane's in Mission Beach. Might be fun...if your driving!

nice card. enjoy the holidays!

tiki chris

On 2003-12-22 21:24, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
There's New Years Eve parties going on at Bali Hai ($87.50/head) and the Hanalei ($275.00/couple) both include luau/buffet, 1 comp drink, floor show, dancing & champagne (the Hanalei also kicks in a room w/ late checkout). I think, given our recources down here in SD, we can do a lot better 'n that on a hell of a lot less $$$! Almost forgot...Richard Cheese New Years eve at Cane's in Mission Beach. Might be fun...if your driving!

Hey Shipwreck-Those all sound fun but a bit rich for my blood. I would be just as content hanging out at a small Tiki bar or even at someones home bar.
Still not sure when we are going to pull into SD. If you E-mail me with your phone # I will give you a jingle when I get into your area code.

Tikichris- Thanks for the compliment.

Chongolio

Happy Holidays Randy!

Chongolio - me too!

S

Hey Chongo!! It's been awhile. Cool card. Happy Holidays to you too, and everyone else at Merry ol Tikicentral!
Cheers!!
Seamus

Pages: 1 16 replies