Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

New member- rather clever/cheap bar construction tips

Pages: 1 17 replies

I have re-done my spare room into a tiki bar, I have experience in theatre set construction so i have a bit of aptitude in making things cheap but eyecatching. i sell wine for a living for an international company (we make some great products i use in my mixes)
I live in Albany, Ga and would like to meet more singles(like me) or couples for a rotating party. Yours Harry

S

Harry the Tipsy Wahine???

A

Harry,
Got any pictures of your bar?
Mahalo,
Al

D

Sorry for not understanding but what's a rotating party?

i'm also curious...rotating party???

i'm also curious...rotating party???

a rotating party : my place, your place, his place, her place then back to mine, everyone goes to all the partys but hosts only maybe once the month with a party every saturday

D

Unfortunatley I'm not a party girl, I'm just not hep to yer lingo. But I would like to see pictures of your bar. :)

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2003-12-21 19:25 ]

one more thing. I am Harry Clark living in albany ga,divorced a year ago and just starting dating now, i am the Proprietor/bartender at the Tipsy Wahine

Hokay dawn-just checking- lol

one thing i havent seen anyone do yet is to put a beachscape photo mural on the wall like i have- it's cool but it caused problems as i lost my back wall (the one its on) for storage/shelving- im trying for the illusion that youre on the beach, havent painted the clouds on the ceiling yet or put the roof on but so far so good

On 2003-12-21 18:52, TheTipsyWahine wrote:
I am Harry Clark living in albany ga,divorced a year ago and just starting dating now, i am the Proprietor/bartender at the Tipsy Wahine

So Harry, since you brought up your personal life, I just gotta ask - what's with the 1 year waiting period?

Sounds like she left you, as I would imagine the dumper would start banging right away, where as the dumpee might need some time.

Holy shit Tiki Bong!

you got it- dumpee speaking, plus little Goergia town. Ive had some 20 minute dates- i honestly went to the bathroom and snuck out the window to end a blind date.

Hey, This Harry cat's alright in my Book of Tiki! Anyone that has a great comeback for one of my dumb ass posts is gonna fit right in I tell ya!

S

Well, it sounds like you may be the newest member of the SETA (South East Tiki Association).

Th' What!?! Never hearda sucha thing...

Pages: 1 17 replies