Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Post 222

Pages: 1 6 replies

I noticed today that I just reached post number 222. It got me to thinking that not a single one was of any real consequence. Have I set a new record for being completely irrelevant?

huh? did you say something?

Don't worry about him...he was run over by a janitor in a station wagon.

Jungletrader:

You should of seen the station wagon that ran me over. A 1962 Chevrolet 4 door with the cool roll down window in back. Man I wish I had that car!

I backed up over a guy once in my mother's 68 Merc. Cougar. I could hear him screaming, "Get off me, get off me" AWWWWW! AWWWWW! I quickly put the car in D (drive) and pulled off him. I got out of the car and he was sitting down with his legs out in front of him. In disbelief I asked some people up on a knoll if it was true that I had ran him over. They said, "Yeah dude, we saw the whole thing. The tire went up over his knees!" I looked back at the guy sitting there and said, 'Hey, are you going to be alright?" He answered, "Yeah, just give me another beer", then got up and stumbled away. I had just finished smokin' the herb when this happened (back in the daze of my youth). In fact I had gotten out of the car to check to make sure nobody was there before I put the car in reverse. Needless to say it was a strange night. Unofficial Fountain Valley High School graduation party off Ortega Highway down in O.C.

was the knoll "grassy?"

Yes

No guns just cannabis, beer and peace braddah, except for da guy who was watching in horror as the tire slowly go up ova his knees.

"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space." Lou Whitaker

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2003-12-24 09:57 ]

Pages: 1 6 replies