Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

tiki shag bracelet...

Pages: 1 8 replies

Is this a real shag bracelet, or does it just look like shag?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3261842791

I am just curious, thanks.

I think someone is making these with Shag pics. I have one and it's not an original Shag bracelet. It is cool though!

Lol! All that work for 9.99? Looks like he cut up some greeting cards. You'd think if he/she can be that creative, that they'd be origanol. If you want a SHAG bracelet Tikifarm hasn't sold their stock yet of the only SHAG bracelet, should be sold soon I think. Won't be buy it now $9.99 though...

Guess I should have phrased it differently, are those Shag pictures, or are they Shag-like pictures? LOL. I didn't know tikifarm still had the shag bracelets... I'll have to go look

The pictures look "real" like from SHAG's "Three Wahines" which he sells a cheap greeting card of. Or maybe a digital copy of that image? The Tikifarm bracelet (what's left) sale hasn't been announced as far as I know, it will sell out in seconds so be quick you want one.

how much are they do you know? I saw some on ebay for like $150.00 last week, they are all gone now. so I guess maybe $200.00? am I too low? you are talking about the tiki mug charm bracelet right?

Swanky. I think $125, Holden of Tikifarm posted the other day(here on TC) they will go on sale after the holidays (and the SHAG mugs), get on the tikifarm.com mailing list and you will be given notice of exact time and day. The ones on ebay were sold at "It's All About The Tiki" events aparentely. I personally know like 4 people who will try to buy one so I'm guessing the 30 or so they got will sell very fast, like who types fastest with a fast connection.

S
SES posted on Thu, Dec 25, 2003 10:37 PM

[ Edited by: susane on 2004-01-20 09:10 ]

thanks!

Pages: 1 8 replies