Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Cool leather pillows

Pages: 1 10 replies

Hey cowpokes, I just came across some cool hand-tooled leather tiki pillows (and Shag knockoff) on an ultra-hip cowboy bootmaker's site. Check out the entire site to see more, including a couple pair of hula gal boots. Pricey stuff, but high up on the cool scale.

http://www.rocketbuster.com/cover.htm

As a past leather tooler, them is purty nice!

D

What a great site, amazing boots!

T

Did you hear about the corduroy pillows? They're making headlines!

M

I have to admit I read this thread because I never imagined that the three words in the subject line could be strung together without causing derisive laughter. But- I was wrong. Pretty cool, and nice boots too.

Cowfolk need tiki too!

After seeing these pillows, it got me thinking about upholstering my work truck('71 Ford F-250) bench seat to look like a western shirt. You know the back yoke type design stitched up on the backrest. This is going to start the mild resto project. Off-white on the outside and blue interior(denim maybe?) Yeah, so why can't cowboy and tiki go together some how? Alohee!

TikiFish -
You mentioned cordury pillows? Where can they be seen? I looked around the Rocket site but I did not see any pillows...I'll look again. Could you post a link??
Thanks!

[ Edited by: MonkeyPaw on 2004-01-01 11:32 ]

T

On 2003-12-27 20:59, tikifish wrote:

I get it. L(somewhat)OL :)

J

On 2004-01-01 15:37, Turbogod wrote:

On 2003-12-27 20:59, tikifish wrote:

I get it. L(somewhat)OL :)

Corduroy pillows can make quite an impression. :roll:

T

Ah, it is so refreshing to find someone who hasn't heard my corny jokes before!

Thank you, I'll be here all week...

Pages: 1 10 replies