Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

TC Ohana

Pages: 1 6 replies

What an evening of the TC Ohana circle Saturday was. Unga Bunga stopped by about 3:00 as did Al, Shelly and Mike of TikiRoom.net (coincidentally). We mixed a drink and viewed collections. Mike has a spectacular severed head, Kahiki bowl and numberous other delicious pieces.

The circle grows ever bigger...

Tikiroom.net is an awesome site!

Maybe if I ever overcome the whitebread totality of my Tiki area, I can submit a pic for his terrific room gallery.

This has to be one of the few sites where you can freely talk about someone showing you their pristine severed head and it's just a normal part of the lexicon.

As always Casa De Bong was a festive party. We met Unga Bunga,he's a great guy. A good time was had by all, Thanks Kevin.
Mahalo,
Al

[ Edited by: Alnshely on 2003-12-28 12:11 ]

Waht?!?!? Did my invite get lost??

I guess I joined this "Tiki Scene" too late.

A

Actually Ben we drove by the shop but you guys were closed, Next Time!!!
Mahalo,
Al

No worries. Just screwing with you's.

We know about your lifestyles!! We're not into that "alternative exchange program" you all are into.

p.s. We always close the store the weekend after x-mas and new years. And, some other holidays too. (Hawaii for the 4th!! Score!) Sorry we missed you's. Wanted to meet Unga. Bummer.

I had a great time meeting you guys!
Bongster, you were quite the host. looking forward to the next.
Rev, I was looking forward to meeting you and Mrs. B too. Well at least we tried.
This ohana makes me look forward to meeting other Tcers in the future.
Happy New Year!

Pages: 1 6 replies