Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

"Pad Parties" pink chihuahua

Pages: 1 10 replies

I know it's not a tiki drink, but I made the pink chihuahua punch for my friends on New Years Eve. Wow! A couple tiki mugs of the stuff and my friends switched me to water for the rest of the evening. Anyone else tried anything from the book?

What book?
If your looking for a thread on drinks click on the "search" button above and type in your key words. There's been lotta chat on drinks.
Oh, there are several other members around here somewhere who are in AZ. Cheeky half being one.

A mans good name is worth more than silver or gold.

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2004-01-02 19:53 ]

The "Pad Parties" Book.

I haven't tried to make any of the food or drink, but I'm working on a one door version of the liquor larder.

TG

Those Pad books are great fun! The recipes for Sweet Satan's Seed and the ginger/wasabi guacamole with the wonton chips have been big hits around here lately. I'll have to try that pink chihuahua punch. Enjoy!

-Weird Uncle Tiki

A
aquarj posted on Fri, Jan 2, 2004 8:33 PM

Speaking of pink and chihuahuas, here's one of the drinks Naomi and I made up for our wedding party. Also known as Pepto, our "design" was about half for flavor and half for looks.

CHICHIWAN
1 oz creme de noyaux
1 oz coconut rum
3/4 oz vanilla stoli
1 oz half-and-half
Shake with ice, strain into cocktail or champagne glass, garnish with 1-2
maraschino cherries

-Randy

That drink looks pretty good. I'll have to give it a try. I haven't picked out what I'm drinking tonight yet ... hmmm

TT

We made the glowing punch bowl. I made a red punch and floated an ice ring and some citrus slices in it. It looked fantastic!

Last year I made a punch from the original Pad book-Elephant Juice. It was great, but I realy wanted the red punch this year for the glowing punchbowl. Maybe next year I'll do something green.....

:drink:

Tacky

HOT DAMN, Tacky Tiki is back. Welcome back, long time no hear!

TT

Aloha!

I've been floating in and out, but I'm also going to school for landscape design (Martin told me at Otto's party that you are in that business!) So I've been pretty busy, working, going to school, etc. But I never forget TC!

:drink:

Tacky

Hey Tacky, sent you a PM regarding landscaping.

On 2004-01-02 20:33, aquarj wrote:
Speaking of pink and chihuahuas, here's one of the drinks Naomi and I made up for our wedding party. Also known as Pepto, our "design" was about half for flavor and half for looks.

CHICHIWAN
1 oz creme de noyaux
1 oz coconut rum
3/4 oz vanilla stoli
1 oz half-and-half
Shake with ice, strain into cocktail or champagne glass, garnish with 1-2
maraschino cherries

-Randy

And here it is!...

A taste sensation and a visual celebration!

Pages: 1 10 replies