KY Man knows hows to have a good time! often

Pages: 1 28 replies

T

He's only been arrested for Alcohol Intoxication a few times

For fun try the many faces of Henry Earl

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2004-01-03 18:10 ]

B

For fun try the many faces of Henry Earl

If you scroll down real fast, you can watch Henry become young again, right before your very eyes.

J
jonboy posted on Sun, Jan 4, 2004 1:20 AM

what a great database, loads of hot chicks, who needs Yahoo personals, you get the complete history with REAL pictures!!! The link below is my first choice, the wild and crazy high school librarian type

http://jail.lfucg.com/services/offenders/offenderdetails/default.asp?inmateid=86054&inmateimage=J118583.JPG

D

2 of last nights offenders. Hmmmm?

MCEWAN,MARY MAGDALENE 5' 06" 160
GONZALES,JESUS,2 5' 03" 100

T

Try to say "Joe Dwayne Rawlett stole my wallet" 4 times really fast.

"Fuck yew!"

T

It still amazes me that in this day and age when mullet jokes, mullet web sites, mullet wigs and mullet books are everywhere you look, that there are stull dudes out there who sport a mullet, with no irony intended at all.

I for one salute you, o wearer of the mighty mullet!

For some only the real thing will do.

I wonder what it was that happened on 1/22/1992 that drove this man to the devils nector? I can say one thing for sure "he's no quitter".

B

That Henry sure is popular...Jimmy Kimmel just showed a bunch of those mug shots on his show.

T

Looks like Henry's gone and did it again. 2 more times. Arrested yesterday, Released Today, Arrested Today! I'd hate to be his liver

With soooooo many convictions under his belt, do you suppose that 'ol Henry is like Otis of the Andy Griffith Show and lets himself in at the prison?

J
JTD posted on Thu, Jan 8, 2004 7:34 AM

In addition to Otis, made me think of Mr. Bojangles - "I drinks a bit"

-JTD

J
jonboy posted on Thu, Jan 8, 2004 9:20 AM

Our man Henry just can't seem to get a fair shake in that county!! He probablly wasn't even sobered up from the cocktail party on the 6th when they arrested him on the 7th. He must have a grueling social calendar.

At least he almost always has a chnage of clothes when he poses for those daily mug shots

[ Edited by: jonboy on 2004-01-08 09:22 ]

In 2002 dear old Henry was arrested 78 times.
In 2003 he was arrested 96 times.
Now it's 2004 and he's already been arrested 3 times. Well he one up himself again or will his liver call it quits?
My guess for next years end is 82.
Will someone remember this next year so I can check?LOL

How and where did you get to hear about this man?

T

They posted his Criminal Bio on Fark

As of 7 est it seems they have moved the Henry Earl site or thier server has finally crashed! Just assume he is either in jail or on his way to jail.

Here is a site someone has dedicated to him.

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2004-01-08 17:13 ]

I was confused by the title of this post.

At first I thought.....
Of course a man equipped with KY can have a good time often.... No chaffing.

But then I realized it was Kentucky not KY (as in personal lubricant)

My mistake

T

Apparentley Mr. Earl had a song written about him last year. YOu can download it here. It's not too bad!

J

Looks like the party boy's 15 minutes (plus overtime!) of fame have abruptly come to an end. The public search option on the website has been removed, could somebody in that neck of the woods keep us posted. Even better, how about someone posting a law enforcement password!!! I am going to miss Henry, he was almost like family!!!!

J

Sadly the large forehead is an indication of fetal alcohol syndrome.

Earl Henry (or is it Henry Earl?) is my new hero. I want to party with this guy!

On 2004-01-22 10:48, Johnny Dollar wrote:

Where do you find this shit?!?!?
You seem to have way to much time on your hands bro.

[i]On 2004-01-23 10:25, FLOUNDERart wrote:

Where do you find this shit?!?!?
You seem to have way to much time on your hands bro.

i subcontract to my 21-yr-old brother. he pretty much lives on the internet, and has a public directory (which is the url to this image). i pop over now and then and see what he has gathered. just thought i would share.

[ Edited by: Johnny Dollar on 2004-01-23 10:40 ]

On 2004-01-23 10:38, Johnny Dollar wrote:

i subcontract to my 21-yr-old brother. he pretty much lives on the internet, and has a public directory (which is the url to this image). i pop over now and then and see what he has gathered. just thought i would share.
[/quoute]
How's it goin JD!
I found this trippy page of your bro's site.

http://smurgen.kj-soft.com/rick/

glad you like Unga!

i like to think that my brother inherited my weird sense of humour

i'm sorry to everyone how this got off topic.

[ Edited by: Johnny Dollar on 2004-01-23 12:23 ]

Pages: 1 28 replies