Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Hukilau Day 2 Events

Pages: 1 4 replies

K

Here's the second day forum - Saturday. Use this forum to discuss your ideas for Saturday, Saturday night, and early Sunday morning :) So far saturday day is wide open. Trader Vic's is staying open as late as we want, they've agreed to do anything we want from hula girls and flame throwers (fire at the outside entrance of course) a dj, a dance floor... a buffet... anything. They can give us a group discount on food but not on liquor (that's illegal in GA).

[Hanford: Edited to add Hukilau to title]

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2002-05-22 18:51 ]

S

A nice Trader Vic's Atlanta web site.

Check out the 360 view with lots o' tikis!

S

We went by TV's last weekend on our way down to Cancun and I took a few pictures to remind me of the spaces we have available for the event. I didn't get any in the bar area, as there were customers and they prefer you not take pictures with unknown customers in them. But the bar area is fantastic. Trader Vic's Pics Page

The Swank Pad - Live365.com - If it's Swank...

[ Edited by: Swanky on 2002-05-30 06:45 ]

S

Recently added to the Trader Vic's night are a subset (the original group actually) of the He'e Amakuas who you may know from the Caliente Tropics event and UberEasy, an Atlanta based Lounge act that is learning lots of great Hawaiian music for the night. They sound great.

S

This should be up on the web site soon, but just to let you know. If you park in the Hilton Garage, you can get your parking validated at Trader Vic's if you order food. Drinks only may not get you that free parking stamp. Especially with as many as will be there Saturady night. There is other parking nearby.

We'll have all the parking information on the web site soon, and maps so you can find your way to the exterior entrance where all the huge tikis are.

Pages: 1 4 replies