Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

On the subject of DUMB

Pages: 1 8 replies

A lot of newer folks around here of late seem to be fans of "dumb" (and unfortunately less of tiki) so here's a shitshovelfull for you...Both extremely dumb but only one can win: Anna Nicole Smith versus Paris Hilton...Who's dumber and why?

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna on 2004-01-10 18:21 ]

I have been watching Paris Hilton for a couple of years and have not noticed her to be of below average intelligence.

Anna Nicole Smith is extremely stupid. Yet cunning enough to have married well.

E

On 2004-01-10 18:45, KahunaMilu wrote:

I have been watching Paris Hilton for a couple of years and have not noticed her to be of below average intelligence.

...but she is a nasty old ho'!

:), em

I loathe watching either one, but for the short period of time I've seen them I'd say that Paris hasn't a clue about the real world. Which then brings me to....what's the definition of dumb? It's a waste of my time to watch either one, which then brings up another question....who's dumber? the one inside or outside the TV? I speak only for myself.

DZ

Anna Nicole may be dumb alright, but Aat least she had the sense to film a special at the Caliente Tropics...

(yeah, I know: As if she had ANYTHING to do with choosing it, but her signature and self portrait are on the same wall all us TC'ers signed at the Reef Bar at Tiki Oasis...)

Whatever happened to that wall, BTW? Was it preserved, or was it covered over during the restoration of the bar? Ben? C'Al?

B

Hmmm, does it help at all that Paris has been linked romantically on multiple occasions to a New Zealand Singer?..lol

On 2004-01-10 17:57, Basement Kahuna wrote:
Both extremely dumb but only one can win: Anna Nicole Smith versus Paris Hilton...Who's dumber and why?

I give up. It's like trying to figure out whether one episode of Springer is dumber than another. Dumb is pretty much dumb in my opinion.

http://www.samgambino.com

[ Edited by: Sam Gambino on 2004-01-12 15:19 ]

T

Can't really say who is dumber, but according to www.amiannoying.com last year breaks down like this
#39 Paris Hilton
#49 Anna Nicole Smith

Hope this helps a little.

BTW something to remember when you are watching the new TrimSpa Anna Nicole Smith commercials....

never forget!

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2004-01-12 14:52 ]

Whatever happened to that wall, BTW? Was it preserved, or was it covered over during the restoration of the bar? Ben? C'Al?

The wall is still there. Casey would freak if we covered it up. Might have to make a "special area" for future stars. Like, if Basement Kahuna shows up for Oasis 4.

Pages: 1 8 replies