Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Ron Jeremy a tiki fan?

Pages: 1 12 replies

Anyone suffer through "The Surreal Life" last night? (Actually, I have to admit I'll watch it again... I got hooked on watching "The Simple Life" too... damn fake reality tv!)

Anyhow, Ron Jeremy was wearing what looked to be a novelty t shirt with a tiki on it and it said "Freaky Tiki" with some other text I couldn't make out in slow mo. He also dressed in some boarderline aloha wear in a few scenes.

Well there isnt much a big fat guy CAN wear and look halfway decent. Tropical shirts and big surfer shorts do the trick quite nicely.

From a former fatass-

chase_317

Whew...I didn't see the show, but for a while there I thought you were gonna tell me Ron Jeremy & Anna Nichol Smith were swapping bodily fluids in the Enchanted Tiki Room! Now that would be surreal (as well as disgusting).

Maybe the tiki mana gave him his length in the industry.

"Maybe the tiki mana gave him his length in the industry."

The Hedgehog's tiki is quite large.

S

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=7088&forum=6&4

Fearing an inquisition, or at the very least a spanking, I posted the above in beyond tiki.

I hate to break it to ya, folks, but the Freaky Tiki is this REALLY GROSS bar in Myrtle Beach, SC. Ron hangs out there when they pay him to (the website say's they're planning on paying him to hang out there again in the Spring of 2004... dates to be announced). You can check it out here if you want... http://24.199.255.150/freakytiki/home.htm .

They have Wet T-shirt and Wet Boxer Short contests nightly (several of each on most nights in the Summertime). A lot of beer is drunk there. Ron made his first appearance at a Pimp and Ho' night that they had this past April I believe.

Poor Ron... Just when you think it possible that he might have some class, sense or decorum he proves himself to be nothing but a fat, ugly, beer-guzzlin' horndog once again.

E

I like the picture on the Special Events page of the dude pointing the smoking shotgun at the viewer. Does this mean you can get murdered at the Freaky Tiki? Say, that's almost as cool as the Pimp 'n' Ho Party!

:evil:,
em.

On 2004-01-12 19:12, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
Whew...I didn't see the show, but for a while there I thought you were gonna tell me Ron Jeremy & Anna Nichol Smith were swapping bodily fluids in the Enchanted Tiki Room! Now that would be surreal (as well as disgusting).

NEWS FLASH: Ron Jeremy & Anna Nichol Smith spotted on eBay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3265938023

8T

Enjoyed the show. (Watched the first series last year.) Anyway, loved the shirt; disgusted by the blob inside of it!!!!!!!!

On 2004-01-12 20:53, Traitor Vic wrote:.

Poor Ron... Just when you think it possible that he might have some class, sense or decorum he proves himself to be nothing but a fat, ugly, beer-guzzlin' horndog once again.

While I don't entirely disagree with you, I saw Ron Jeremy at the LA Zoo about 2 years ago with a woman (who did not appear to be an industry star.) I overheard him say "that is a picture" in reference to a kangaroo looking in the visitors direction.

I saw him pose for a picture with at least one fan.

Whatever.

Eek! I didn't mean to imply that there was, necessarily, anything wrong with being a fat, ugly, beer-guzzlin' horndog. Just pointing out that he probably wouldn't enjoy Trader Vic's as much as he does the Pimp and Ho parties at the Freaky Tiki. The club in my town, Tiki Bob's Cantina, is a Freaky Tiki rip-off. Nothing worse than a Pimp and Ho Party (in a bar filled with beer chuggin' morons) with No Ron Jeremy (or any other celebrities, for that matter)...

s'OK ... we didn't take it personally. We know who we are. :P

Pages: 1 12 replies