"Tiki Party"
This is all photoshop

"Tiki Group"
Maya

"Tiki"
Oil Paint mural in a friend's bathroom...it is about 5 feet tall

"Tiki Dreams:
All Photoshop

Thanks for the nice words fellow tiki-ites! My favorite is the mural as well partially because it's real paint and not created in front of the computer! The varnish put me in another realm as well! :wink:
keving the suburban pagan

[ Edited by: suburbanpagan on 2004-01-12 20:41 ]

Now THAT is some good stuff!

Yeah I like um too. Especially the eyes and finish in the third one. I also like the perspective of four. Looks like a mix of paint and photoshop and 3d modeling.
Suburbanpagan, c'mon tell us little more about them. Oh yeah your candles are hot too. (rim shot)

JT- I concur with your opinion, but with far less condiments.

B

I agree as well. The Mural "Maya" tike with the Eerie eyes has it ..Well done

There just is no substitute for paint! I have expanded my artistic range because of the computer, but it just never feels the same as a "real" piece of work. Just try carving on a computer! Just don't work! Haha!
By the way, Benzart, were you at Tiki Oasis last year? Thought I recognized your style.

B

No, that was'nt me. I just joined TC 10-09-04 and have not carved for way too many years.The guy yuo saw must have been Good then? Heh heh

Oh yes! Quite good indeed!

K

Suburbanpagan,

Great art!!! That mural is fantastic. Got any picture of the entire room?

Thanks for the compliment! Well. that pretty much is the whole thing! Haha! It's just a niche space in a bathroom! I'd love to do a whole room!

Pages: 1 8 replies