Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Raffia Bed Skirt

Pages: 1 7 replies

I hope this helps someone out there, I found a site that sells rafia bed skirts, at a reasonable price, someone had posted a place on the web that was selling then for....oh,only 300.00 :o Anyway, these run about 75.ish, check it out!

T

We just use childs size Hula skirts, it takes about 3 to do it at about $7.50 each.
And if you want it thick, double it up.

Cool, I like that idea even better!

On 2002-08-07 07:27, thebaxdog wrote:
We just use childs size Hula skirts, it takes about 3 to do it at about $7.50 each.
And if you want it thick, double it up.

BB

Aloha,
Please make sure that they are "fire retarded!!" If not, get it done. One little spark from 2 toys clanking together and it's all over. The hula skirts very are dangerous. I saw a person go up in flames at a party a while back. Was not a cool thing to see!

On 2002-08-08 08:13, bamboo ben wrote:
Aloha,
Please make sure that they are "fire retarded!!" If not, get it done. One little spark from 2 toys clanking together and it's all over. I saw a person go up in flames at a party a while back. Was not a cool thing to see!

That's what I was thinking, in your bed yet, (shudder)
Can you say asthma or allergy's? What a dust collector! Keep it in the Tiki Room, not where you sleep.

D

The correct link for the fire retarded raffia grass skirts is http://www.deanmillerprints.com

Mahalo!!

C

I can just imagine the sound of my cat crunching the raffia all night long while I try to sleep. This would not work in my house. One hula girl lamp is already missing most of her skirt due to a feline munching session.

Pages: 1 7 replies