Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

"eBay" Is this a joke?

Pages: 1 11 replies

S
S
SES posted on Tue, Jan 13, 2004 10:05 PM

Must be that special sauce...
hmmm... if you run a search on the name as bidder or seller nothing comes up even though they have over 70 feedbacks in the profile so looks pretty suspicious.

You can check the sellers feedback. I did a search and the seller came up. I thought maybe it wasn't real, but I went through eBay's main page and it was.

Maybe it's a joke or something.

S
SES posted on Tue, Jan 13, 2004 10:29 PM

[ Edited by: susane on 2004-01-20 08:53 ]

S

Somewhere there is a blog that is responsible...

DZ

If you want to see all of the feedback for "threepts" (the seller), go to the auction page itself (use the link suzywong posted), click on the '76' next to the sellers name and - voila! All positives - looks legit to me!

If I've learned anything from my nearly 5 years selling on eBay, it's that people will buy anything!

If you want to see some more outrageous auctions, check out: http://whowouldbuythat.com/

BTW, doesn't Al (of Alnshely) have a condiment collection or something?

S
SES posted on Tue, Jan 13, 2004 10:58 PM

They don't come up in the specific searches though!
WHY NOT?
Some should be there too!

I will only bid $1000.00, so please don't outbid me. My condiment supply is DANGEROUSLY low.

On 2004-01-14 03:17, tiki-riviera wrote:

I will only bid $1000.00, so please don't outbid me. My condiment supply is DANGEROUSLY low.

Sorry but i need some Safeway Salsa Del Sol Taco Sauce badly and I have $1200 burning a hole in my pocket.

S

I found 2 blogs with it, and there may be more HERE I am very sure the winning bidder will not pay.

That eBay seller is MY HERO!

Pages: 1 11 replies