Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Tiki Farm suitcase by Flounder

Pages: 1 13 replies

This is the suitcase I just finished for Holden. Im happy to say this suitcase will acompany him on his trip to the islands.

Thanks for the great commision Holden.

And as always the pics don't really do the art justice.

sweet, F.A.!

(that is a pun for our british chums)

no gorilla better throw that one around...

j$

You continue to amaze. Love the green uplighting on the palm trees! What a great "carry-on" . Got much time in that one?...

Sweet work Flounder! It is a carry on right? Would hate to see it get scuffed and damaged. Did you put a clear coat of something over the paint to protect it?

Nice work!

Great work!! I would agree with everyone else - definitely a carry on. I especially like the lit up sign.

K
Kono posted on Thu, Jan 15, 2004 8:08 PM

Love it.

FLOUNDER Awesome!!
I am your next buyer for one of the vintage portable bars with the tiki god watching over my special rum.
Going through all the airplane terminal paranoia, I need all the Tiki I can get.
Unga

G

looks like I'm going to have to get wun "Gecko'z South Sea Arts" bag!

That's hotter than a rebel Colt at Gettysburg! Nice work.

Thanks for the kind words.

It's definitely a carry on.

Polyurethane

Gecko, Unga Bunga Email me if you want to commission something.

G
GECKO posted on Fri, Jan 16, 2004 4:44 PM

I PM'd ya Flounda!

H
hewey posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 6:20 PM

Man I love that case. I cant beleive I never left any feedback in the past!

Im thinking an old steel esky might be an awesome canvas, and ideal for taking on car runs in my tiki wagon. Thanks for the inspiration!

Flounder's TF case is priceless to me. I take it on major sales calls 4-6x per year and it is the largest/screaming business card you've ever seen. When I approach people now they yell out "HEY TIKI MAN" and it's because of the case and Flounder's hard work and maybe because of the Farm's hard work, too.
Thanks Flounder - it will be with me until I'm dust.
Holden

Pages: 1 13 replies