Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Hot Wheels Tiki a go go!

Pages: 1 14 replies

Just spotted a Hot Wheels tiki themed playset, complete with large Tiki God, Volcano car lift, and lots of sound affects!!! Would go great with my HW's Tiki 5 pack of cars!

M

On 2004-01-16 23:54, rustbeltcat wrote:
Just spotted a Hot Wheels tiki themed playset, complete with large Tiki God, Volcano car lift, and lots of sound affects!!! Would go great with my HW's Tiki 5 pack of cars!

You keepin' that lil' gem to yourself? What does it look like? My big boy and lil' boy are both really into Hot Wheels.

Do tell...pretty please! Where'd you find it?

Rae

Hi there,
I spotted it at the local Target, Sells for about 20$ The five pack of tiki cars, can be found at any toy store. There are four other HW's playset that all combine to form "Volcano Island" I wish that I had a son or another reason to pick one up for myself. If you go to http://www.hotwheels.com they might have a picture of the set all together.
Let me know if you have trouble finding it, we could always pick one up for you.
Later and good luck!
Jay

M

On 2004-01-18 12:13, rustbeltcat wrote:
Hi there,
I spotted it at the local Target, Sells for about 20$ The five pack of tiki cars, can be found at any toy store. There are four other HW's playset that all combine to form "Volcano Island" I wish that I had a son or another reason to pick one up for myself. If you go to http://www.hotwheels.com they might have a picture of the set all together.
Let me know if you have trouble finding it, we could always pick one up for you.
Later and good luck!
Jay

Thanks, Jay! I found it today at Target and got 3 of the 4 sets to complete the island. (the last set doesn't come out til' later this year...says the box!!) I had so much fun putting this thing together with my son (well, he did most of the work @;-) and the Tiki Torcher set has four great Tiki sounds, a tiki god ROOOAAAARHH, a Volcanic eruption, and two different kinds of monkey sounds! Way cool!

Rae

There are four other HW's playset that all combine to form "Volcano Island" I wish that I had a son or another reason to pick one up for myself.

Just do what the rest of us adult toy collectors do: convince yourself its a sound investment and ignore ample evidence to the contrary.
By the way, it helps others searching for something like this if you post the name of the item, the complete UPC number from the bar code and in the case of Target (unlike TRU, K-Mart and Wal-Mart they assign their own code) any item number on the receipt. With this info, phone calls to stores and questions at service desks are more fruitful.

M
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.