Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Jungle Trader in So. Cal. Rescheduled to 3/19, 20, 21

Pages: 1 10 replies

I have business to do in So. Cal. in mid Feb. along with personal. Apparently Bosko is currently low on his inventory of poles. If Bosko's inventory remains low at the time I arrive then I'll be looking to view poles from other carvers in the area. Send me an e-mail or PM if you're interested, along with images of your work if possible.
Thanks.

Now back to my oysters on the half shell!

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2004-03-06 22:24 ]

Any carvers out there want to sell me some tikis in bulk? Anybody want to step up to the plate?
Just might haf to start more on my own. Demand will be very great this year. You can bet on it.

T

how many is bulk for you, dat gets mighty spendy! I'd be interested in meeting up with you buying or not, I usually have a well stocked backyard/ upstairs/ garage full. I'm right of the 101, if you're taking the coast.

Tikitony, sent you a PM.

JT,

If in the area of HB, stop on by.

Okay Bong, I will.

So Bong, you gonna call me this time? Or shall I find out again through the grapevine?

On 2004-01-20 11:28, PolynesianPop wrote:
So Bong, you gonna call me this time? Or shall I find out again through the grapevine?

Well, this little party doesn't want management showing up. I don't need anyone else reporting on Bong's bad behaviour!

I'm postponing my travel down south. (personal reasons)
The month of March should be a better time.

Hey JT If the others don't work out for you, I should still have a pretty good stock by then. Went through 200 or so since september!

I'm tentatively re-scheduling for the 19th, 20th, and 21st. 2 weeks from today.

Pages: 1 10 replies