Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

tiki mug shrine

Pages: 1 7 replies

G
GECKO posted on Sun, Jan 18, 2004 7:43 PM

I've been sick and haven't been able to work on any of my orders untill yesterday. Some of the older peopo here has seen this design already. you can also see it on my website.

If your new, here it is. It's made to display your favorite mug. I did this wun for a guy in Las Vegas, non TC member.

Now that I'm back on da hamma and chizles
Bongofury your next on my things to make list brah.

I do have wun more good log to make another one in case anyone has some extra spending money. PM me. They are on my website for $550 but $450 for a TC member. shipping is $75 from Honolulu. mahaloz!

aloha

Hi Gecko,
Glad to hear yer feelin some better days now.
I've seen this before, and seeing it again, just keeps on gettin better. Go to it bruddah!

I love it Gecko.
Much admiration.

T

I've always loved that one too, I really like the way you detailed your carving table top. Mine are particle board, and one just snapped when I had an 8 foot Mex. fan palm on it. I'm gonna rip you off now and carve on my new top. I just got over poison oak, for the second time in less than a month... a field of dead palms kept calling me, and now I'm itching like crazy, and the medi makes me feal all wierd so i can relate to the sickness prison. Looks like I might be headed your way real soon (for the first time) My friend at adrift clothing.com is paying me with airline tickets... I don't know if I'll use the return ticket or not. If you like any of his shirts, I'll send, or hand deliver one, just email me which one.

T

I've always loved that one too, I really like the way you detailed your carving table top. Mine are particle board, and one just snapped when I had an 8 foot Mex. fan palm on it. I'm gonna rip you off now and carve on my new top. I just got over poison oak, for the second time in less than a month... a field of dead palms kept calling me, and now I'm itching like crazy, and the medi makes me feal all wierd so i can relate to the sickness prison. Looks like I might be headed your way real soon (for the first time) My friend at adrift clothing.com is paying me with airline tickets... I don't know if I'll use the return ticket or not. If you like any of his shirts, I'll send, or hand deliver one, just email me which one.

G! what up ? That is looking good as usual and I like the carving on the workmate. I called you last week but it was a wrong #, shoot me a pm.

G
GECKO posted on Tue, Jan 20, 2004 2:35 PM

TikiT and Chiki, ya i had to do something with that work mate....it was jus to plain for me. glad you like da tiki. Toni sorry to hear about your poison ivy!! have you tried laying in a tub of hot sauce and rolling in salt?? hehehehe

K

Looks great Gecko. When do I get one of your carvings?

Scotty

Pages: 1 7 replies