Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

vicious beating at Menehune's practice

Pages: 1 7 replies

TM1

I was brutally and savagely beaten at band practice last night...

I showed up a few minutes late, and walked in the garage...a dark green blanket was thrown over my head, and someone knee-capped me from behind...

Next thing I knew, I was on the ground being savagely beaten and kicked....

Lucky Designs was kicking me in the head, and groin area...the whole inside of my mouth is bruised, several teeth are now missing as well...

As I was laying on the ground, half conscious, whimpering and crying like a little girl, Bong whispered in my ear" I am the one who did this to you...remember!!"

I managed to crawl away, a broken and humiliated menehune, but then Shirley dragged me by the feet back inside..this time Bong had his children come outside and join in on the beating..they had made pipes and two by fours in shop class, and now started using them...

Afterwards, in the hospital, I received a phone call from Lucky warning me to "never again do a non-tiki post in the main tiki section"

So, in order to avoid similar beatings and maimings, I will put most of my stuff in "beyond tiki" from now on...

PS, The CD will be coming soon!!

I told you Mick, be a complete gentleman like me on TC!

E

Hey Mick, that's great about the CD!

I mean, Jesus, that's just rotten!

:), em

I'm sorry Mick,
But this goes under the "Used and Abused" TC member forum, and Oh Ya, the Tiki Garden Forum (inside joke).
We just might have to kick your butt!!

TM

I still remember this beating like it was yesterday. thankfully, I am still in the band, although I have scars that will never fully heal. I also have trouble remembering Tuesdays.

It's O.K..
Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesday.

TM

Ark ark ark?

Ah yes, the good old days!.....of beat downs & bitch slapping for fun........
tearing up just a little bit.......a little bit.

Pages: 1 7 replies