Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

A Well Deserved "Thank You"

Pages: 1 1 replies

While perusing the board today I thought of someone who needs to be thanked for her contributions to Tiki Central, although I don't think she posts here:

Mrs. Tiki Bong

I haven't met you or your family(an oversight I hope to correct 1ce I've solved some problems that're sapping my time, energy & wallet), but I have read nothing but wonderful things about you.

Thank you Mrs. Bong for your beautiful collections, some of which your husband has posted on the board, & more of which I hope to see in the future. Thank you for allowing Tiki Bong his own collections, I'm certain that vintage rattan can easily take over the house, the garage, the yard... Thank you for being a gracious hostess to those TC members who've visited your home, and thank you for giving your time & energy to TC member events outside of your home. Thank you for suporting your husband in his musical endevours, his art is enjoyed by many & will be enjoyed by more in the future. You have a beautiful & talented family, a (mostly) charming & (always) talented husband, & good taste.

Thank you for, indirectly, making this board a better place.

Freddie,

Thanks for the thoughts. I phoned Madame Bong and told her to sign up on TC and reply. She does check it out every now & then though.

She's as core on Hawaiiana as I am to Tiki (except she's nice).

You are more than welcome to visit my hale anytime, as is anyone on TC.

Pages: 1 1 replies