Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Trade Tikis - pics

Pages: 1 16 replies

Here's a gallery of pics I've put aside and would be willing to trade..

here it is:

http://www.tiki-shirts.com/gallery/trade

if you've got some trade-ables, send me some pics- you can private message me the URL or PM me for my email address.

-I prefer to trade using pics rather than email descriptions back and forth, as they speak a thousand words :)

Crap, I wish I had something you'd want, and that I'd be willing to part with...

Crap crap crap....

TG

I see a bunch I need...Should I save the pics and circle the desired mugs with photoshop? Easiest? I can send you some mug/menu pics or trade you Kahuna weapon or tiki originals of your choice (I owe Keigs, Pablus, Formica, and somebody in California a tiki but I'd expedite a job for you.

B

Now I'm really gonna have to look for some wood and chisels .Not til after I get my Gecko Mug tho.

Wow! I need pretty much everyone of those. Need some art? Are you going to sell the ones you dont trade? Talk to me brutha. I'll give ya surfing lessons! LOL

There are a few I would like to trade for. Do you want new, vintage, let me know what you are looking for.

8T

Looks like you have something for everyone....sadly I have nothing for you.
:(

Fatuhiva~

If you end up not getting any trades on the blue bowl (picture DSC02259.JPG), then please PM me or email me with a cash price. It has been awhile since I have seen a post from you. Have you been busy photographing Moai again? :lol:

Aaaah, I seeee! This is the Fort Knox of Tiki mugs....and I will be TIKIFINGER Gert Froebe!

HAHAHA good one Sugar Caddy.. indeed I have :wink:

I will let you know if I dont get a trade for that one- although, since any liquidated mugs are going into my new boy's college fund, I will be putting any for-sale mugs on Ebay.. but I will definitely let you know beforehand, and if you make an offer I can't resist I might just sell it to you directly with no ebaying :) or maybe you'll get it cheap on ebay- who knows..

[ Edited by: fatuhiva on 2004-01-23 23:58 ]

Flounder- yes I'm interested in some tiki art.

In fact you should come by, check out the tiki room, bring some art- we can figure out a trade- and then you can grab a board and ride some waves with me in this chilly ass water.. :)

jk i dont you dont have a wetsuit!

TikiGardener-

since you are the Tiki Gardens master- you probably do have something I'd like- any TG tradeables over there?

I'm dying for one of those wood boxes or a tray, etc. I like the kistchy TG souveniers with any TG graphics on them

On 2004-01-24 00:00, fatuhiva wrote:
Flounder- yes I'm interested in some tiki art.

In fact you should come by, check out the tiki room, bring some art- we can figure out a trade- and then you can grab a board and ride some waves with me in this chilly ass water.. :)

jk i dont you dont have a wetsuit!

I dont have you email address. Email me so we can talk.

I dig that baby blue mug in the corner in pic # 16. Send me an e-mail on how much you want for it. Or what you are looking for to trade for it.

R

Hey, here's a link to some of my carvings. They're about 5-6 inches tall, 3 inches wide or so.

I'd like to work out a trade for some mugs.

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b34746e845ec&notag=1

[ Edited by: kohalacharms 2005-10-08 20:14 ]

Fatuhiva, where are you?

Pages: 1 16 replies