HOUSE OF TIKI
1860 NEWPORT BLVD.
COSTA MESA, CA 92627
(949) 642~TIKI
[email protected]
COME CHECK OUT THE ULTIMATE SOURCE FOR ISLAND
DECOR AND A WHOLE LOT MORE.
Mahalos! Wes

47 inches tall and very reasonably priced. Cheap even.

Ilove this Tiki. A great example of the mastery of Crazy Al Evans. Performer Extraordinaire, Artist of Renown and he cuts a mean rug. IS THERE NO END TO HIS TALENT.

Mahako,
Al

S

Huh, I saw that and thought "wow, that guy carves as good as AL." And then I see it is AL! I want one!

Great new tikis Al!
Lookin forward to commin down to The House Of Tiki soon!
Unga

Nice stuff, Al...hey-better watch that slick cat around your girl...If he's as much of a ladie's man as he is a tiki carver, he's could very well be the biggest threat in California!

Al: Yeah, I got one of the "Hang Tiki" like yours and I LOVE it! I got #79 of 500.

Swanky: Did you ever see Crazy Al's Christmas Special on this limited edition? Luckily I live about 10 minutes from his place so I saved on shipping, but I figure that whenever I get my BK carving I'll have to splurge for the shipping, so it'll all even out as far as my tiki budget is concerned.

Buy a "Hang Tiki", they are FA-BU-LOUS!

Gecko: AlnShely's mentioning of "new tiki's" reminds me....do you still have any more of the "Tiki Central Limited Edition Wall Plaques by Gecko"? If so, you may want to remind some of our newer members of what is/was available exclusively for TC members. Ah, no business like Tiki business...

Enter The SoCal Hoity Toity Schedule

[ Edited by: SugarCaddyDaddy on 2004-01-25 16:54 ]

Sweet Al!

Great taking with you this weekend my bruddah! Cannot wait till we hook up with Gecko in his 'hood!

(hey, remember we do a cup of saki each morning on Kalakaua Ave)

T

On 2004-01-25 16:50, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:
Al: Yeah, I got one of the "Hang Tiki" like yours and I LOVE it! I got #79 of 500.

Swanky: Did you ever see Crazy Al's Christmas Special on this limited edition? Luckily I live about 10 minutes from his place so I saved on shipping, but I figure that whenever I get my BK carving I'll have to splurge for the shipping, so it'll all even out as far as my tiki budget is concerned.

Buy a "Hang Tiki", they are FA-BU-LOUS!

Gecko: AlnShely's mentioning of "new tiki's" reminds me....do you still have any more of the "Tiki Central Limited Edition Wall Plaques by Gecko"? If so, you may want to remind some of our newer members of what is/was available exclusively for TC members. Ah, no business like Tiki business...

Enter The SoCal Hoity Toity Schedule

[ Edited by: SugarCaddyDaddy on 2004-01-25 16:54 ]

I got #77 here for my Christmas Present. He is so cool. Al's work is awesome.

Wha...huh? I used the search function and found a thread dated 9-30-2002 but the pics won't load. Care to re-post?

G
GECKO posted on Tue, Jan 27, 2004 9:37 PM

SCD, ya dats wen I had all kinds of time ya. I cant do those no more because of time. Sorry. So those who got'em is pretty much it for now untill for some reason I'm not ever busy again and if that happens I'll probubly be in Bora Bora suckin up some Hinano!

Pages: 1 8 replies