Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

NW Territory Happy Hour for February

Pages: 1 13 replies

Our second monthly Tiki Central Northwest Territory Happy Hour will take place Friday, February 13th at Jasmine Tree in Portland, starting at 6:00 pm. Hope to see all you Northwesterners there!

K
Kim posted on Fri, Jan 30, 2004 3:00 PM

I feel obliged to point out that the last happy hour had a somewhat weak showing, so c'mon NW folks... let's have some togetherness! If we can't have Gecko's scenery, we should at least have the company of TCers to keep us warm!

I would LOVE to drive down to Portland and make a long weekend of it...If I can convince the the other half, and somehow come up with the money...I'll be there. Only pipe dreams for now though.

K
Kim posted on Fri, Jan 30, 2004 5:06 PM

Tikiwahini, we'd love to see you in February, but if you're only going to be able to make one trip, be sure to keep in mind that the Second Annual NW Tiki Crawl is coming up!

Kim,
It IS!? When would that be? I almost killed myself for missing the NW Tiki crawl that happened last April.

mrtikibar, you were the best...thanks for keeping me updated last time... my driver had a bit of an emotional meltdown so I had to hang back and keep everyone happy.

Aloha, eh
-Tikiwahine
"The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first"

[ Edited by: Tikiwahine on 2004-01-30 18:05 ]

No Worries, TikiWahine, it's not until June. Details will be posted soon, but you'll know WELL in advance, I promise!

K

On 2004-01-29 17:03, TikiMaxton wrote:
Our second monthly Tiki Central Northwest Territory Happy Hour will take place Friday, February 13th...

Bah! We're flying to Portland from SF this weekend. Missed it by a week! If you all don't mind, please check my post in Beyond Tiki, Re: relocating to Portland. Thanks!
https://tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=7513&forum=6&5

Check my reply to the Beyond thread, and contact me offline if there's anything I can do to help!

M

We're certainly making it this time. last date was right after our unload from the truck... :wink:

K

On 2004-02-02 12:09, TikiMaxton wrote:
Check my reply to the Beyond thread, and contact me offline if there's anything I can do to help!

Thanks for all the info! I really appreciate it....I'm shopping for my Columbia jacket right away. :)

Did you get my "Personal Message?" I'm not sure if I did it correctly...

Thanks,
DB

Reminder: Tomorrow, Friday the 13th, is the 2nd NW Territory Happy Hour! We'll be meeting up at Jasmine Tree at 6:00. If you're there first, grab a big table.

Looking forward to meeting all the newest additions to the NW Tiki Tribe! Hope to see everybody there!

Yippee!

On 2004-02-12 18:20, TikiMaxton wrote:
Reminder: Tomorrow, Friday the 13th, is the 2nd NW Territory Happy Hour! We'll be meeting up at Jasmine Tree at 6:00. If you're there first, grab a big table.

Looking forward to meeting all the newest additions to the NW Tiki Tribe! Hope to see everybody there!

It was good to see the Portland regulars
at the Jasmine tree last evening. Great to have Maori-Man and Maori-(Wahine?) join in.
Did any of the newbies show after my early exit? I've got March 5 at the Alibi penciled in.

Yup, the new recruits showed up shortly after you left. After a rousing good time at Jasmine Tree (and yet another tour of the private room), we all ended up at Alibi. I understand some Karaoke happened after I left, but I didn't witness it first hand. Rumor has it that TikiTronic did a rousing rendition of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", but as I said, I wasn't there.

Already looking forward to next month's happy hour, and getting excited about the crawl planning!

Pages: 1 13 replies